Hoppah

[EM4] Hoppah's small mods

Hi,

I will present all my small Emergency 4 mods in this topic.

I call them 'small mods' because they contain only one thing.

Those mods are made for mod-makers, so they can use those mods in their mods.

All mods are FREE to use, so you don't need permission from me to use the mods. But please, mention me in your readme when you release a mod with one or more of my small mods.

Mercedes Benz Unimog

unimog7so.th.jpg

RTW mit Kofferaufbau

rtwkofferaufbauv10byhoppah7tz.th.jpg

Stretchers with wheels

stretchersv10byhoppah4ot.th.jpg

SoSi and warninglight commands with icons

sosiwarnblinkericons8cz.th.jpg

Lightbars

lightbarsv10byhoppahjy1.th.jpg

You can find the small mods on my website.

Discuss about the mods in this topic.

Report bugs in this topic too.

I don't accept requests, because I want to make what I want.

Hoppah

I'm working on a new german fire truck model:

An Unimog.

I just finished the model with Zmodeler2.

The vehicle has 2 doors:

The first one in the cabin for person.

The second one on the back for equipment.

Here are two pictures:

unimog15ds.th.jpg

unimog28os.th.jpg

I used some blueprints and photo's from this website.

I am not completely satisfied about the roof, but I think it's good enough.

I try to finished and upload the vehicle before next saturday.

Hoppah

Guest Erucolindo

Very nice vehicle :D Perhaps someone should tell the maker of the winterberg mod about this model? That might establish a good relationship the two mods inbetween :D

Very nice vehicle :D Perhaps someone should tell the maker of the winterberg mod about this model? That might establish a good relationship the two mods inbetween :D

The 'maker' of the Winterberg Mod (Winterberger) had requested this vehicle some time ago via PM. Besides that, why should I need a relatioship. Winterberger needs me more than I him.

Guest Erucolindo

The 'maker' of the Winterberg Mod (Winterberger) had requested this vehicle some time ago via PM. Besides that, why should I need a relatioship. Winterberger needs me more than I him.

because it could be cool if you could use his scripting with the chief of operation (?) for calling units to the scene and so on. That would realy make the LA mod the best mod :D

because it could be cool if you could use his scripting with the chief of operation (?) for calling units to the scene and so on. That would realy make the LA mod the best mod :D

EM4 gives you the ability to send units to a seen. And Hoppah, don't shit talk someone who has more credibility in the EM2/3/4 community then yourself.

EM4 gives you the ability to send units to a seen. And Hoppah, don't shit talk someone who has more credibility in the EM2/3/4 community then yourself.

Talking shit?

Why Winterberg doesn't make his own Unimog??

Because he can't make models. So shut up now. Or I will keep EVERYTHING intern until release.

@Erucolindo:

I don't need his scripts, because I can make my own. Besides that, all his scripts are for Emergency 3.

Hoppah

Guest NootjesBV

Talking shit?

Why Winterberg doesn't make his own Unimog??

Because he can't make models. So shut up now. Or I will keep EVERYTHING intern until release.

@Erucolindo:

I don't need his scripts, because I can make my own. Besides that, all his scripts are for Emergency 3.

Hoppah

hoppah 1 - 0 qwerasd

:P

And yuour just shit due to the fact you arent even in state to say who you are, its easy with Guest huh??!! well ill tell you soemthing other, thanks for the IP and ill trace it right now

2-0 for me :D

New 'small' mod finished.

It's a mod with 2 new lightbars:

- Code 3 MX-7000 lightbar

- Federal Signal Vector lightbar

It's each lightbar has a small and large version.

Example of how the lightbars can be used on vehicles:

examplegi5.th.jpg

You can download the lightbars from my website.

Hope you like it,

Hoppah