Newfoundking

My Book

Notice to all readers

The Outline Part is now for sale

Well, this is the first from the 5 part series titled, The outline part.

here's a little something, if there is interest, I might post a chapter or two!

A young man named David Leone who owned a store just west of the White House in Washington, DC; has his life changed when a large firery mass consumes the White House and surrounding people. David, Who experiements with unnatural chemical bonds witnessed the whole thing and is taken by the secret service to be questioned. He learns the President, and most of the Federal Government, including Vice president are dead, because of an inner earth explosion that engulfed both the Capitol building and the White house. This explosion released gases into the DC area that are poisonous, and need to be counteracted with a formula that is unnatural, and impossible to make with current efforts. He soon finds out the truth though.

The Outline Part is copyright by DBurke and is available as an eBook. Any references to real people or events are completely fictionalThis book is available for purchase however the other books in the series are completed drafts, and not available for sale. Anyone caught posting this material, will be pursued by law, and will face the justice system. This material is exclusive advance posting to emergency-planet.com forum, and is not allowed to be posted anywhere else, without prior consent

The book is under production as I type this, stand by for more info

I'm in the process of typing up the 2nd draft. I wrote it in about a week, during free time at school, (I'm smart in a class full of not smart people) I'm working on book 4. Waht's really creepy is I write about things, and then later (2 weeks) they happen. Like I introduced a character, Jillian, and well something got no the go and such, and well there came about a relationship, to weeks later, low and behold, my current Girlfriend, Jillian (exact same name) walks up to me and says Hi, we never talked before once, and I didn't know who she was. I started talking back and, well now we're here, 2 months last thursday

might givee someything to do durning thwe summer :zzz:

Haha, i get a month of study leave (to do practically nothing) THEN i get summer holidays :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Waht's really creepy is I write about things, and then later (2 weeks) they happen.

COOL! you're like that character from Heroes who paints the future

...except he dies :(

Ontopic: I like it alot. I really want to read a couple of chapters from this :1046275747_biggthumpup:

This book is meant to start February 10, 2008 and end somewhere around 2012 or something

The Outline Part: The beginning

Disaster strikes home

Chapter 1

Today's Date: February 10, 2008

It's a nice warm morning in Washington, DC and it's very quite at 5:00am, except a coupe sirens and such, but that's nothing to strange. My name is David Leone and this is my life. I live across from the White house and get to see most events from my building, as the main window faces out towards the White House. I own a small business, well a store in my building, on the first floor. There's the first floor, which is mostly the store, and then some lobby, behind for the residents, the 2nd floor is my apartment and then there is three or four apartments on the top floor. I do research on different Chemicals and how to make them bond, it's nothing to special, but I have recently discovered how to make unnatural bonds, ones that usually wouldn't occur, ever.

As I do every morning, I put on the kettle and turn on the local, DC area news. The forecasts calls for a nice day, 58F today and some wind.The newscaster, stops the meteorologist, in mid sentence and claims she has some breaking news that has to be told right now.

" I'm sorry. but I just received breaking news. The White House is being evacuated after a state of Emergency was declared on Federal buildings, and they are commencing a evacuation of the White house and Capital Building. This is after a planned meeting was supposed to start early at 7:30 this morning, to discuss a recent finding of $700 billion of resources in the East DC area."

Just as she finished, the floor starts to shake. I run to my sister's room and wake her up. We call 911 and look towards the white house, where the shaking seemed to be coming from. The main building of the White house erupts into flames at that moment, and it clears very quickly leaving nothing but rubble and bodies.

"Oh... We just got word that the president is presumed dead, the white house has exploded, and wait, the CApitol building where the Vice president and most Governors and Senators where seated, or preparing for speaches ahs also been destroyed in a firey blast, beleived to be bombs. America is under attack..." the TV says

"911, what is your emergency?"

"The white house... I just watched it..."

"Sir, Police are on way to the area, just stand-by for them, is anyone with you hurt"

"No, bye" I hang up the phone.

I turn off the TV, as I can't bear to watch this anymore. When I do there is a knock on the door. Me and Janie, my sister go up to the door. It's a DC metro cop.

" Sir, you need to pack up, you're being evacuated." He says through a mask, "Here put these on, for your safety. You must e evacuated until further notice."

I go to pack up, and so does Janie, I take just some clothes and a few small things. We are taken out of the Building by the officer to a bus, with everyone from the building on it, and their stuff, there is about 25 of us, and everyone is chatting nervously to the one next to them. Mr Wilson, an older man from upstairs is sat alone, so I put my stuff down, and sit next to him. He usually wakes up 4:00am to get ready, for the the day. He tells me what he saw.

"I was making breakfast when the street lights started to flicker, and then died out. It was still dark, so I got worried and looked around out my windows to see what was happening. It went eirely silent. I heard a fire alarm ring out, and seen the red lights at the white house start to flash, this went on and off for a half hour and stopped around 4:30."

We stopped talking about what happened then, and talked about life, he worked at my store, not for money, jsut to keep busy, as he had no family. When the bus loaded up, they drove us to the army base, it was only the reserve base, so it wasn't very big, or set up for long stays. They told us we were in the A barracks, the bigger of the two.

The talk was mainly among the civilians and guards or to family. Things were said like, "what's happening?" and "Who did this?" No one was sure of anything, but they all thought it was the Taliban, or Al Queda. No had anything but opinion and questions

********************************************************************************

We stayed in the barracks eating rations and sleeping in cots for 3 or 4 days. Then they let us go home, well the people in my building, others where to be released later. I felt like I was a prisoner set free. I take Janie and my stuff to my cousins house, who had called us at the base and told us to check with him when we got out.

He is a retired Major. He answers the door and tells us he has to leave DC to go to Maryland for an emergency meeting for Control orders. They want him out of retirement to help bring control to America again. His name is Retired Mjr. William D. Leone and he served 8 years receiveing numerous medals and awards. He wanted us to come over to take his new puppy and parrot, Hobo and Charlie. They are both only about 6 weeks each so he can't take them or leave them alone, so he asks me to take them...

END CHAPTER 1

Please leave comments etc here. Anyone interested in the book ,there will be more to come soon, Who knows I might release the whole first book here!

Also any MAJOR spelling mistakes that cant be understood report to me, now stupid little ones NO REPORTING! but if theres anything you dont understand i can explain, including titles, what made me pic the book etc

Chapter 2

The flood

It's been a week or so since the attacks, I haven't really counted. The Military has taken over DC and most of America leaving the General in charge until an election. Because of the attacks there has been some poisonous gases released and they need to flood the DC area, a little moat to keep the gases down, apparently water diminishes them and it'll be safe for us. Now, no one in there right mind is going to say, " No flood, I want to die!" So they are going ahead with it soon.

They started to build water walls and dig trenches a couple of days ago. A Hydroelectric station was built, to power DC. The water will flow through and force more water around causing an endless current and endless power. Now, I myself don't trust it, but I am going to have to, if I want power.

the government, or what ever you want to call it, want to keep people calm, especially in DC, so a concert that was supposed to take place, wasn't canceled. They announced this when the flood gates were opened from the atlantic, and they let out the water. There was thousands of people watching as teh fire fighters, emptied their trucks into the moat and other groups as they helped fill it up. Then it all stopped, and the water started to move. The power must be on now. But what should be a happy, look we found amazing power, is a gloomy sad time, as the people now feel imprisoned. All that is missing is the walls. There was a few people that wanted to leave, and were allowed, but the majority of us stayed, and it didn't seem very exciting when we were trapped. There is only one way out fo here, and that is across the Potomac river into a bridge that leads out of the city to the rest of the world. It is guarded and you need to be checked before leaving.

Janie, my sister looks at me and asks" Dave, what's going to happen to us?"

I don't really know what to say, Usually I am a talkative person, with answers to everything, but I don't know what to say to her now. I want to tell her something good, because she doesn't look to happy, she look kind of pale and very scared. "It can't be too bad, they are letting us stay in DC and they are letting hte concert go ahead so it must be okay."

"yeah, you're right. We will go to the concert and then we'll be okay," Janie says

The concert is 2 days from now. I have two tickets, one for me and one for Janie. I'm going, but Janie doesn't look so good, so I don't want to send her there if she is sick. She has really been pale and isn't eating much anymore. I doubt that she will be going, but I don't want to leave her alone

The doorbell rings again, this time I go alone. At the door are two paramedics.

"hello, we are doing check=ups on everyone in this building, since it was so close to the attacks. Is everyone in this house here?" The man asks

''Yes'' I respond

They check on Janie first, becuase she look ssickest. I look out the window as they do, and notice two long red trucks that read " DC AID MOBILE HOSPITAL" That must be for the sick. I am suprized they have a whole fleet, because I've seen doctor carsw, and a few DCA ambulances and I have seen some more trucks.

They check on me and everything is okay, but Janie is suffering from shock, they give me some pills to give her, and tell me that she'll need someone with her through out the next week.

She won't be able to go to the concert after all, but Mr. Wilson, can stay with her. I willl be with her over the next few nights and I plan to help her in what ever way I can.

It's late and Janie doesn't want to sleep so I talk to her about what's on her mind, and what's on mind. It's nothing important, and nothing who ever is reading this would want to know, so I am not going to tell you. It's just good to let off our minds

END

Chapter 2, so what'd you think? In case you havent clued int his is the story of someone Named David Leone, written by himself. Also it isn't an actual story, just fiction. DC is alive and well, and some characters are too.:P

LOL anywho, I told you about how what I write happens, you'll meet Jillian sooner than later. I hope to get chapter 3 up some time soon. I'm busy tonite, but I might have time tomorrow to get it ready. Enjoy

Okay, I have noticed that this topic has gone dead... And I have a new updated chapter 1... More details ETC. This is the one that I will be submitting to the publisher when I finish it up... Hope you enjoy (Not meaning to double post, but want feedback on this chapter) This is an exact quote from the book, minus the title page. I have made min or changes to it, nothing to big though. They are much more evident in the next chapter. Please comment, this time on every little mistake, I want this one to be flawless. So if you notice anything, let me know

Chapter I

Disaster Strikes Home

Today’s Date: February 10, 2008

It’s a nice warm morning in Washington, DC which is strange for February. The sunrise is very quite as the clock approaches 5:30 AM. My name is David Leone, I ‘m 22 and I live with my 15 year old sister across from the White House. I own a small store at the bottom floor of our apartment building. I own the building, which is about 3 stories, and has 6 apartments. The store is an average corner store, you see around DC.

I bought the building for a million dollars when I won a prize for my research on Chemical Bonds. I started a small store and rented out the second and third floors, while I use the first floor for my store, my home and my lab.

As I do every morning I get up, put on the kettle and make breakfast. I turn on the DC metro News, the forecasts reads it is 45 degrees f, and the news caster is talking about today’s big meeting between all the Senators, the Governors, the President and the Vice President that will happen at the capitol Building at 7am today.

“The President, and the US congress will be meeting today to discuss the current situation of America financially and what to do with the $150 billion worth of deposits of uranium, and other radioactive materials. Wait; excuse me for a second…” She stops to read a new message just passed to her. “I have just received news the president is being evacuated and the US congress already almost entirely at the Capitol Building, are being evacuated for an unknown reason.”

Just as she finishes her sentence, the floor started to shake, and what seemed to be an earthquake started to happen. I run to my sister’s room to wake her up and make sure she is okay, this seems to be a rather large earthquake, about a 6. I take the phone and Dial 911. Then the rumbling stops. A fire ball appears at the white house, and it engulfs the whole building.

“Samantha, I am outside of the white house premises, and I have just witnessed a massive explosion, there is fire and rubble everywhere, I can’t see anything, all the helicopters, including the president’s helicopter, has been just utterly destroyed. I don’t know what happened. I’m looking and I can see a large cloud of smoke now coming from Capitol Hill, and the Capitol Building looks obliterated. Samantha, I don’t think anyone survived this. America is under attack…”

I drop the phone and I turn off the TV in a state of utter disbelief. Then the door bell rings. I walk up to answer it, and there are two metro cops stating that the area near the white house is being shut down and we need to go now.

I and Janie pack up some clothes and belongings, then we are brought to a bus that seems to have half the block on it. Looking as I get on the bus, I see fire everywhere and just complete chaos, as fire and police try to save anyone that survived, and they search hopelessly for the president.

As we board the bus, I notice Mr. Wilson, and elderly man, who lives above me on the second floor. He is sitting alone, so I go to sit with him. He wakes up very early every morning, and when I start to talk to him, he tells me what he seen early in the morning.

“ I had just gotten out of bed, and I looked out my window. The Street lights were out, but the power to the building was fine. The I heard sirens, which isn’t unusual for Washington, but when they I looked, I seen two black SUVs drive up the road to the white house with the red and blue lights on. Then I looked and noticed that the white house fire alarm was ringing on and off, and with the SUVs there I was getting worried. Then it all stopped at about 4:30 or 5:00”

When the bus was fully loaded, the Federal Agents, that I assumed to be the US secret Service, took the bus to the small Naval Base by the DC port. The whole ride there, all you could really hear, was people exchanging their stories, and questions like, “What’s happening to us?” and “Are we going to be okay?”

Okay, I have a feeling something is missing from this chapter... BTW I will release the pre-reading copy entirely here, then when the editor takes it in, I will keep the first few chapters up, but I will have the rest taken down.

Chapter II

The Flood

While at the Navy Base, I got a phone call from my cousin Major William Leone. He said he is getting called out to service again, so he wants us to take care of his puppy Hobo and his pet bird Charlie.

On our way home from the base we stop into Will’s house to pick up his pets. We got out of the base about a week after the attacks. When we got out, there was military everywhere. The entire country was in array after the bombings, and the military had taken over. Since the attacks, apparently there has been gases being released, and the only thing that they know will stop these gases, is to flood a moat around DC. Water vapor will destroy the gases, but the only way to do that is get more water around DC, and a moat will be the best thing for this.

The construction crews started digging and building walls while we were still at the base. . They built a power station as a city power supply, since the wires will have to be disconnected to prevent the spread of this toxic gas.

They need to keep everyone in the DC area calm, and happy, so they haven’t cancelled the concert. I personally think that it was because the band was already here, and they are stuck here anyways. Of course when they opened to flood gates to flood the moat, the people went from calm and under control to a panic frenzy. They were all starting to realize they were trapped, prisoners in their own homes.

Janie and I are at the opening of the flood gates. And I try to stay calm and cool during the opening, because with everything that has happened in the past two years Janie didn’t need someone going crazy.

“Dave?” Janie asks, “What’s going to happen to us?”

That’s a tough question to answer. So instead of saying I don’t know I say, “Well, Janie look, the concert is still going ahead, so it can’t be anything bad, just listen to the government, they are here to help us now, and not hurt us, they already lost enough of us, why would the want to hurt anyone?”

“Yeah, well if they are letting the concert go ahead, it really can’t be anything bad.” Janie says

“See, it’s nothing to be worried about. Let’s go home and get out of here, it’s too cold.” I say to Janie, as we start to walk away form the crowd.

The concert is two days from now, and I am planning on going, but I don’t know about Janie, she doesn’t look to good, and she hasn’t since the attacks. I would like to go, but I don’t think I should, because I don’t want to leave her alone.

About 5 minutes after we get home, the doorbell rings again. I am kind of dreading it, because last time, we were put in a Navy base for a week. I answer the door, and to my surprise, instead of police.

“Hello, I am Patrick, and this is my partner Melanie. We are sent in to do check-ups on everyone in the areas of the White house, and Capitol building. Is everyone in the apartment at home?” the Paramedic says

“Um, Yeah…” I say, “Janie come here for a minute” I yell out.

Melanie takes Janie out into another room and checks her, while Patrick checks up on me. After a short check-up Patrick says that I am okay.

“Excuse me, David?” Melanie says to me “Janie is suffering from long-term shock. The best thing to do for her is just have someone with her for the next couple of days. And also talk to her a lot; just get her to say what’s on her mind. Has this ever happened to her before?”

“Well, back when she was 13, we lost our parents in a car accident. She was really depressed about it, and the doctors said that this was because of a long-term shock brought upon her after the car accident. This lasted about a week, and started as soon as she got the news, she was completely devastated by it.” I told Melanie

“Alright, well just have someone keep an eye on her, and if they reopen the schools anytime soon, don’t send her back for at least a week and a half.”

The paramedics leave and I explain to Janie what’s going to happen over the next little while. I ask her about what’s on her mind, and I help her sort everything out. Then she smiles, the first time since the attacks. We then have supper and she eats it all. I can already tell that she is getting out of the state of shock.

okay Chapter three one no one has read yet!

Chapter III

The Concert

It’s Thursday and the concert is tonight. Janie says she is okay, and wants to go, but I don’t want to let her out yet, because DC is starting to looks worse and worse and the depressing atmosphere will be bad for her. I told her that many times, and she still says she wants me to go and at least have fun enough for the two of us. She says she will stay home and take care of Hobo and Charlie. They are both acting very, very strange. Hobo hasn’t been sleeping, but Charlie has been sleeping a lot, and when he wakes up, he jumps, and is very jittery.

I tell Janie “Call me if you need me, and Mr. Wilson is on his way now to watch over you well I am gone. If anything happens, call me and make sure everyone here gets downstairs to my lab, lock the door and wait for me. I’ll only be a few hours and I’ll be home by Midnight.”

It’s about 6:00 PM now and I am getting ready to go out. Mr. Wilson is here, and I trust the retired Marine very much. He served 20 years and he can still fight a grizzly bear. Even with him though, I don’t want to leave Janie, something just doesn’t feel right. I give Janie a kiss good-bye, and get into the cab.

When I get there, the crowd is humungous. People are everywhere; at least half of DC must be here. The Concert is still another hour, but the building is almost full.

I grab some soda, and head to my seat, so I won’t be stuck standing in the aisles. When I go in I sit down and the lights start to flicker, then they shut off. People start to panic, but they are back on almost instantly. There is a little Shaking, but I pass it off because the building next door in under construction because of damage after the explosion.

When the main part of the Stadium starts to fill the staff starts to arrive at each gate. I ask the one who arrive at my gate, what happened with the lights.

“Oh… That… Ah, that was just a tripped breaker; the lights from the stage over loaded a circuit and tripped the main part of the Stadium.” He answers me.

With that said, I head back to my seat. The music starts to play, and the band comes out. They play 2 or 3 songs then stop to talk for a bit. I turn around to see a couple of suited men at the gate talking to the usher, and then he looks around, and points at me. I quickly turn around and try to blend in with the crowd, and move a couple seats over.

“David! David Leone! Come here” I am told by the bigger of the two men, and I obey, “Mr. Leone, you need to come with us right now, they are coming.”

I am grabbed and basically shoved out to the hallway. One of the two men, slides me a pistol, and tells me to shoot anyone that gets to close and looks suspicious.

I think to myself, “I cannot take this, I can’t shoot anyone I’m a scientist they must have me confused with someone else.”

But before I know it I am grasping the gun and my eyes are looking around. Then the Lights flick off, and they shaking starts again. Then screams… At that point I am basically running to the door, and on my way there I notice that there is a big fireball, and what appears to be severely burned people.

I get outside and see fire and destruction everywhere. I notice one Black SUV parked in front of the entrance and the two men seem to be running towards it, so I run as fast as I can to the back, get in and then we start to drive.

“David, you cannot repeat anything I am about to say to you, or you will be killed. These creatures are from inside the planet, and are responsible for the attacks. We believe that they are invading our side, because they want more, and they are being treated as hostile. We are asking you to join a special agency devoted to stop these guys, you are wanted for you’re research on chemicals.”

“Okay, but what about my family, and my job?” I ask

“She is okay, we have three cops with M16s to shoot anything that gets too near. She should be in the basement by now, don’t worry. We’ll be back at 0800 tomorrow morning to pick you up. You go by the new name of Dr. William Mercer. Barry Walsh will start working for you tomorrow.”

“One more question” I ask, “Who are you guys”

“We are your protection from now on. I guess you could call us Secret Service, but that agency was shut down. We work for the US government now, and so do you.”

So what do you think?

Another Chapter, if I dont get feedback, then I'll stop posting them as no one reads them, and I make a new post for each chapter

Chapter IV

ITDUS

Today is my first day at work. In the case I was given I get a folder, with an ID card, a badge, a cell phone and a file folder. I open it and it says:

Inter-Terrestrial Destruction

Of The

United States

Name: David Leone

Specialty: Creating unnatural Chemical bonds.

New Identity: Dr. William Mercer

Dear Doctor Mercer,

You have been chosen to work for the ITDUS. You are to work in Building 42 and you will follow work orders directly from the General of the United States. The staff you have appointed are Heather Stein, Lab Assistant; Guy Leonard, Engineer. If you need any assistance, dial 4 to reach the MPs, and to contact the civilian population dial 0 to reach the operator for Military Zone, DC.

I put that all down at the coat rack so I can start to cook breakfast. Janie is just waking up and I now need something to tell her.

“Janie, the FBI wants me to go in and describe what happened today okay? I have to leave at 8:00am. They are sending someone to pick me up, but I should be home before supper. Barry Walsh is going to help me run the store, he’s an old friend. You seem to be doing fine, so if you want you can go down and help out, but when he decides to close up, listen to him, okay?” I say.

“Yes, David, I’m not an idiot!” She responds. “Where are you going to go with the FBI.”

I know where I am going but not sure I can tell her, so I say, “I am headed to the Military zone, to answer a few questions and such, help them out.” I hate lying but I have to.

Just as I finish speaking the phone starts to ring. I answer it and say, “Hello?”

“Mercer, we are waiting.” A voice tells me.

At first I don’t know what to think, and then I realize it’s the ITDUS. I grab my coat and my case, and I say good-bye before leaving.

On my way out the door, I realize that my pocket is heavy, I look in it. I still have the gun! I know I should return this to them, but I don’t feel safe without it. I quickly hurry over to the truck and get in.

“Sir, we know you have the gun, keep it.” One says to me as I get in the back.

“But how? And where are we going exactly?” I quickly ask them.

“We have our ways.” I am told, before I realize the handle is sticking out of the pocket. “The old prison administration building, number 42.”

As the truck starts to move, we hit a little bit of traffic, but it all seems to get out of the way. Is it because we are a big military truck? No it can’t be, are we being escorted? Then it hits me, emergency lights!

“Like this truck Commander?” The passenger asks me, his ID says John Power.

Well it’s a brand new truck and it looks awful nice, plus lots of room, who could say no to that. I answer him with, “Yes, it’s a very nice car.”

He turns fully around and gives me a set of keys, including one that appears to be a car key. “Here, they are labeled with what the open or what they do”

I am kind of surprise, so I look around for more things I like, going to try to get the too! Then we pull up to the building 42 and I get out.

I walk into the building and there are five people. One of them is clearly the General, but there are still 4 others.

“Good morning Commander, I am General Hugh Freeman of the United States, and this is your building security MP, Sgt. Jason Tenson. This man here is your engineer Guy Leonard, and she is your assistant, Heather Stein. The main here is the messenger; he will deliver your work orders.”

“Thank-you sir, we will get right on task now” I respond.

I am told that today we are going to build a machine to do what takes me an hour to do; it can do in less than 20 minutes, and produce about 10 gallons a minute. We spend the next two hours discussing how to do this. It requires intense heat, then cooling, then a bit of iodine, water and special powder I make by hand.

I would do it by putting the two elements over intense heat, then cool with dry ice, follow but 13oz of Iodine, 1oz of water and 1oz of my special powder. That would make 1 gallon.

When we finish it is 1500h and Guy tells us we can go home, he’ll finish up and have it ready by tomorrow.

If these guys were mole people you'd be lucky:P I have another Chapter I will post after school today, and feel free to ask questions about the book, thats why a put a version up here... I want people to be able to give me feedback and ask questions

Well I promise you some more so here we go!

Chapter V

Work orders

The sun is already up, and it is 0630h on a nice Saturday morning. I got a message on my cell phone telling me to be ready by 0800h. I don’t want to wake Janie this early on a Saturday, so I get my shower, get some breakfast and then put on a uniform I was given yesterday. Something all ITDUS personnel wear, but mine is one of the higher ranking ones. I only have 3 people that out rank me in this district; The General, The DC Commander and the General, third rank.

I leave a message on the fridge for Janie telling her Barry will be in at 9am to start work, and I should be home by 4pm. The FBI has some more work for me.

I put my stuff away where it belongs, and then I head out the door and into my new car. When I arrive on the MZ, and pull into my parking lot, I see there is another truck pulling up, also the military Jeep I saw yesterday.

When I walk in a new machine is there, and so are Heather and the messenger. The messenger hands me a file and tells me everything I need is in the crate, then leaves. I open the file and it says:

Inter-terrestrial Destruction

Of the

United States

Order: 16 gallons of liquid gold laced with chlorine. Order to 15 Military Zone.

Due time: 1530h

Dial: 15 when completed.

I am not told who or what it is for, just what to do. Heather tells me that it is for a serum to test on inner earth gases that were released, with the invasion. She also gets everything out for me while I start up the machine.

The first thing we need to do is alter the freezing temperature of this gold. I put 16 of the blocks we were given in the machine and Heather turns it on. I watch and learn about it.

When the machine finishes up, it only takes two minutes. Heather then takes it and changes the layout of the gold so it will harden at 0 centigrade just like water. While she is doing this I make my powder.

I take glucose, fructose, and a bit of salt, and mix it with some copper shavings. I mix this all with another powder I made earlier and some alcohol. This all mixes to a red-ish compound. I then heat it up to create one fine powder.

When we put everything in the machine, it starts to go. And a timer on it says 20 minutes. Since that is our only order, we can go home then. I decide that I should get to know Heather better, seeing how the world is being destroyed by inter-terrestrials and I am going to have to spend almost every day with her.

“So, Heather, we do you live?” I ask her

“Well, Sir…”She responds

“Don’t call me sir” I say, “I never really liked that term.:”

“Okay, Well, I was moved to a military housing after they evicted my building out from around the Washington monument to create the MZ. I was told I can move back on after they have fixed up the monument, because I am Army Personnel. How about you?”

“Well I live out by the White House, well White House site. I has moved away after the attacks and they let me in about a week after. I now live with my 15 year old sister Janie. Now that I am back to my house, the government has someone named Barry Walsh working at my store and keeping an eye on my sister while I come here.”

We talk a little bit more discussing what I seen on the day of the Attacks. Then when the compound finished, I check it and it fill 16 one gallon bottles. It is only 1230 so I ask Heather if she wanted to go out to lunch, so after I call 15, we get in my car and go to my store for lunch.

it'll probably be some time before the next chapter because I have to catch up in typing it up. Well enjoy this and I will have the next chapter shortly

Thanks for taking interest in my book. Apparent;y I am a better writer than I think I am, but I geuss you are almost most critical on yourself. David Leone goes through alot more over the next 3 chapters, and more so on into the next couple of books... Most of it goes away by book 3 tho :) I will try to give you a chapter tomorrow at the latest, but so much stuff over the next three days I am not to sure but next weekend, I'll get a lot of this typed up and released to you guys.

BTW I am working on typing up the sixth chapter, should only take a little while, I'll try later on tonight (like 2300 NST) or possibly tomorrow when I get out of recording... I am kind of busy with that at the moment... Will have some visual aids to go with all this by the end of the book... Maybe a little something to show what's in my imagination, that serves no purpose to explain in the book, such as the machine, and the MZ layout, etc... Always nice to know what the author is thinking.

Well I have a really Long weekend, so tomorrow I will finsih up a few chapters and release them... I will give you a teaser for Chapter six though... a little few bits and pieces...

Well As you know Jillian will probably be meeting Janie is this chapter, as I titled it Family.. There is quite a bit of lying too taking place. My notes for this chapter (draft 1) are only 2 pages long, so I will have to expland a lot, but here is a little something to read while I wait, the first 3 paragraphs...

When we get to my store I see a sign saying closed for lunch. I get my keys and go into the store as it seems pretty empty. We both go into the back room and have some Chicken and fries.

" So do you like the Chicken?" I ask her, trying to make small talk...

"Yes," Heather answers" I haven't had cooked food since the attacks, only army rations..."

"Well I had to eat those for a week, and I hope to never eat them again!" I say " Well, I'm not sure if I can tell you this, but the army name I have is only fake, My real name is David Leone."

"David, I like that name." Heather says. " Well Heather isn't my name, It is actually Jillian Hedges. They told me not to tell anyone, but I guess you get to be the special exception"....

No more until tomorrow... Don't forget to vote!

Stan ordered me to make a poll with the answer 'Live' and 'Die'.

@ Newfoundking: You should be able to change the titles of the poll now.

Hmm "ordered" sounds a bit like I'm your Boss... :1046276313_Up_to_something: Well I only asked if you had time to do so ;)