Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

Going by this definiton: http://en.wikipedia....ic_Life_Support its slightly more than BLS as it involves use of O2, Analgesia and some basic ambulance equipment as well. It also covers a couple more medical conditions such a Anaphylaxis. That said it is nowhere near ALS and involves none of the invasive or drug use activities. :)

The OC-D

My training is Normal First Aid + More Diagnostics (Ie, Pulse Oximetry, Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, Chest & Lung Sounds, etc) and a few more treatment skills.

And in the UK First Responder Certification (Called Institute of Health Care Development First Person On Scene (IHCD FPOS)) Is above first aid and is used by Community Responders, Fire Service, Some Businesses who have very dangerous working conditions, offshore vessels & oil rigs, etc. Its split into 3 levels, Basic, Intermediate and Enhanced, Enhanced is more like the Ambo Technician Course.

Anyways, going a little off topic there :P

You both were so close together that I don't really know who got it. It depends on when Stumpje edited his post. And yes you both were basically correct.

Agency: National Park Service

Purpose: Technical rescue and vehicular extraction

Congrats

British Transport Police & London Underground Incident Response Unit (For things like derailments, one-unders, bombs, and other things like that) at Canary Wharf Station (Or thats what it looks to be in the background)

you won its BTP and transport for london's emergency rescue units at Canary wharf station

It's obviously a doctor's car, but I don't know what ambulance service since those yellow and green blocks make it impossible to read the website. However, it looks like the air ambulance vehicles from the London mod, so I think It's an air ambulance service, but I ain't sure.

EDIT: I'm sure that It's an air ambulance vehicle, but I can't find out from where, so is this good enough or am i not even close?

Edited by Stumpje