Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

i just guessed i saw a truck that looked almost exactly like the one in the pick so i am just hoping i guested right. wait no no no i am wrong it i San Deigo fire dept San Deigo, California ha i shouldn't have guesed this is my answer

Guest MCFD 24

Columbus, Ohio Columbus Division of Fire here is a link to Ferrara fires website http://www.ferrarafire.com/apparatus/new_d...ries/index.html

H-3850

Chassis: Spartan Gladiator Custom Chassis

Body Type: Heavy Duty Modular Stainless Steel

Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 60, 425 HP

Transmission: Allison 4000 EV Automatic

Pump: Waterous CSU, Single Stage, 1500 Gals

Tank: Water 750 Gals

Specialty Items: 10” painted steel front bumper; Sigtronics intercom system; Custom map and hose boxes; Pump panel compartment; Monarch manual valves in both steamer inlets; Hinged right side pump panel; Right side LDH discharge; TFT Extend-A-Gun deck gun riser; Full height left side compartments; 3/4 height/full depth right side compartments; Backboard storage in hose bed; Brow light on front of cab; Two 12V telescopic lights

Columbus, Ohio Columbus Division of Fire here is a link to Ferrara fires website http://www.ferrarafire.com/apparatus/new_d...ries/index.html

H-3850

Chassis: Spartan Gladiator Custom Chassis

Body Type: Heavy Duty Modular Stainless Steel

Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 60, 425 HP

Transmission: Allison 4000 EV Automatic

Pump: Waterous CSU, Single Stage, 1500 Gals

Tank: Water 750 Gals

Specialty Items: 10” painted steel front bumper; Sigtronics intercom system; Custom map and hose boxes; Pump panel compartment; Monarch manual valves in both steamer inlets; Hinged right side pump panel; Right side LDH discharge; TFT Extend-A-Gun deck gun riser; Full height left side compartments; 3/4 height/full depth right side compartments; Backboard storage in hose bed; Brow light on front of cab; Two 12V telescopic lights

You're clearly right, so I'd say just go ahead with your pic, because MCERT1 hasn't logged on since last month, and it's not fair to hold up the game since he isn't hear to say if you're right.

Dear MikesPhotos,

on behalf of all the players of the GTEC, you are invited back into the game because since you left, there has been a decrease in playing, because people get stuck... since there is a spot open we would ask that you please come in and also take that spot and post the best picture you have :)Plus, I really liked having to race you to the answers :P

AgentSmith6 was right, and it's not really an unmarked car. The Honolulu Police has officers use their own POVs at work since gas is expendive on the island, and it would cost a fortune and take a long time for regular marked police cars to get their.