Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

No, you can't ask for the vehcile manufacturer, however you can use pictures taken by them of ones they made for departments... But you are supposed to ask for the location, but it's up to you if you want country, state/province, city or county... It doesn't make a differnece to me which ones you choose

No, you can't ask for the vehcile manufacturer, however you can use pictures taken by them of ones they made for departments... But you are supposed to ask for the location, but it's up to you if you want country, state/province, city or county... It doesn't make a differnece to me which ones you choose

gotcha :12:

New York ?

Just for the record, the guess on Hunter42 pics was wrong. I don't get how anyone, either Hunter or Davidotk thought that it was from the New York City Police Department when it has a New Jersey license plate. for the record the correct anwser is the Port Authority Police Department (PAPD) of New York, New Jersey, who protects all 4 international airports in the tri-state area (LaGuardia, JFK, Newark, and Stewart), all bridges and tunnels out of Manhatten,the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhatten, and anything else owned and run by the Port Authority. They also provide Fire and EMS (yes a police department who has police officers that wear bunker gear and ride in fire trucks.) to all Major Port Authority operations, i.e. bridges, tunnels, and airports.

PAPD Pics

I think I have OCD since it's been bothering me this long. sorry if I offended anyone, didn't mean to.

Wow, you waited to say that for 20 pages? :mellow: You should've said something earlier.

To be perfectly honest, I just like guessing for the answear and not posting a picture. Two sources I found both implied that it was New York and I'm too lazy to care to research it any further :)

I personally like guessing too, way to much work for finding a hard picture, MikesPhotos however is just nuts at it, and finds impossible pictures :P

Well I am going to a parade now and will be back in about 3 hours, if AgentSmith doesn't have one up, then I will post one(sorry, but the topic is dieing)

Wow, you waited to say that for 20 pages? :mellow: You should've said something earlier.

To be perfectly honest, I just like guessing for the answear and not posting a picture. Two sources I found both implied that it was New York and I'm too lazy to care to research it any further :)

I didn't notice till after a few pages, and its not a big deal, excvept to me, because like I said, I kinda am OCD about thoes things.