Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

Yep, that's STAT Medevac 9

you're up again

Ugh. I didnt want to be up again. LOL i was hoping i was wrong. But... here's a special pic, one i did not take but the name of the department always makes me laugh for a reason i think we'll all appreciate on this board.

There's alot visible, but its worth it just to share LOL.

Ugh. I didnt want to be up again. LOL i was hoping i was wrong. But... here's a special pic, one i did not take but the name of the department always makes me laugh for a reason i think we'll all appreciate on this board.

There's alot visible, but its worth it just to share LOL.

wanna give us a hint mike?

Nope, once again mike, we are all lost,unless MCERT got it, we are clueless. Pick something semi easy, or at least give us a plate number to work with...

Well you know it's an indian rig (BIA logo on the rear door) , you can also see the engine number on the front bumper, and it's the fourth hit in google with the number. Honestly, I dont know how much easier I can make it :)

Well you know it's an indian rig (BIA logo on the rear door) , you can also see the engine number on the front bumper, and it's the fourth hit in google with the number. Honestly, I dont know how much easier I can make it :)

Mike, I can't even read that number with my glasses on, and I only wear them for long distance, so we either neeed another hint or an easier picture.

@ thossi, I googled BIA engine 562 and the first hit came up as what I was looking for.

Anyways, here's mine. It's from my state. I'm looking for the department and the city.

dsc03879ms4.th.jpg

P.S. sorry for the quality, I was on a bus stuck in traffic when I saw it. I got one good shot but then the bus started moving. I would put that shot up but it would make it too easy.

@ thossi, I googled BIA engine 562 and the first hit came up as what I was looking for.

Anyways, here's mine. It's from my state. I'm looking for the department and the city.

dsc03879ms4.th.jpg

P.S. sorry for the quality, I was on a bus stuck in traffic when I saw it. I got one good shot but then the bus started moving. I would put that shot up but it would make it too easy.

It's the town city center police department and it's a 2007 honda CRV