Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

correct mike, once again, that was my hint right is wrong because I pressed the key to the right of the correct letter, so you went one kep left and you would have spelled Jersey City Deputy Chief

Hi everyone, I just got home fro the hospital where I have been since tuesday getting my face stiched up and my jawed wired so the fracture in the jaw can heal, after getting kicked in the face by a horse, and I'm still a little out of it from it from all the drugs they gave me. So could someone please tell me which pic where guessing on

Hmm was hoping to give people more time to guess since not everyone is from the same part of the world, but looks like a hint is neccesary. Its from a dept in Southern California, and as far as everyone being black and white, Costa Mesa (until recently), Irvine, Santa Monica, Palm Springs, LA Port Police, LA GSD Police, and many many others in this area are white cars :)

But here is a side logo shot as well, with a clue in the background

Guess9.png

Hmmm, maybe 1 more pic might help? Guess10.png

I really thought he car behind it would be a dead giveaway, even though it's not the same city. Very few dept's in the SoCal area have the 2 white doors instead of 4 with the white trunk and even fewer have the whelen strobe bar.

Think.. Wine.

And newfoundking, you gotta admit i've given a lot more then just an unmarked car like SOME people :)

I almost want to say the car in the background was Temecula...but I don't have a clue. I've been looking at every damn department I can find that seems to fit :/

Nope not temecula, but the seals are very similar, and for good reason.

Washington?

Washington, CA is in Northern California by Grass Valley. Just north east of Sacramento. i already said this is from a southern city :)