Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

actually to answer FF11 no, it is a specialy made diecast model of a city's fire department, and not a matchbox made car, some other weird copany somewhere in Canada or the States, this is a tricky one I know, and no smith Avril Queboc doesn't even exsist I don't think and Davidotk, and thoissi, just stop, we moved on because it was verified right drop it now.

No offense Newfoundking, but that is deffinitly a matchbox truck after I saw it, I went digging through my old collection of matchbox trucks, and I found two identical trucks in different paint schemes for generic fire departments.

edit: I have found a third matchbox truck and this one is identical to the one you posted except for the city markings.

Guest Linqid

Sorry if I do something against the rules of the thread, I'm not so familiar with them yet.. ;) But since someone already has found out which department the car on the last photo belongs too i hope it's ok for me to post a knew one.. Sorry if I aint.. ;)

Make a guess..

1100.jpg

Guest Linqid
Sweden.... Gothenburg

Correct, though it struck me know that maybe I should have waited to post the same pic in the other thread about emergency vehicles until I got the right answer.. ;) But, who cares, you won! :)

Correct, though it struck me know that maybe I should have waited to post the same pic in the other thread about emergency vehicles until I got the right answer.. ;) But, who cares, you won! :)

I saw it in the other topic XD

lol.jpg

The city please

No offense Newfoundking, but that is deffinitly a matchbox truck after I saw it, I went digging through my old collection of matchbox trucks, and I found two identical trucks in different paint schemes for generic fire departments.

edit: I have found a third matchbox truck and this one is identical to the one you posted except for the city markings.

I know, and it is a special one not made by matchbox, but laid out like one, but with city markings, now please drop it I didn't look at the picture good enough to notice.