Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

Guest dionissimus

Unfortunately, I cannot provide any more pictures of this vehicle : ( This is the only one I have. As to the situation though, I will give a hint, the event in this picture was a major one (city-wise) and happened quite recently. It got the attention of pretty much the whole world press.

Country is Bahrain, but I doubt that the vehicle is made after 2000 as the text where you most likely got the picture from says "due for retirement soon"

But the photo is from 2007 :)

:12: you are up

ps: dionissimus i had guess the country :stupid:

Guest dionissimus

It seems to be some sorf of a park fire truck to easily maneuver and estinguish fires.

Wrong guess

ps: dionissimus i had guess the country

Well, I found the article the OP got all his info from. Wonder if that qualifies...?

Guest dionissimus

Very well. Apologies all around. Next time I will read the blog and fish out the required string (oh, the fun...) For now, I humbly ask that, in the interests of continuity, my question would stand and answers would be accepted. OP of that ambulance, I promise I will surrender my next (winning) turn to you, should you be interested : )

edit: or rather, either OP or the original correct guesser, according to the OP standard.

*OP=original poster

Very well. Apologies all around. Next time I will read the blog and fish out the required string (oh, the fun...) For now, I humbly ask that, in the interests of continuity, my question would stand and answers would be accepted. OP of that ambulance, I promise I will surrender my next (winning) turn to you, should you be interested : )

edit: or rather, either OP or the original correct guesser, according to the OP standard.

*OP=original poster

The ambulance had already been guessed correctly and the next one posted a vehicle ( )which I found to be from Bahrain so technically it was my turn to upload a picture to be guessed.