tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

Just an FYI, the more lights you have, the slower our games are, and if your adding lights to vehicles which we won't be using anyways, could you refrain from doing that? Also, on the Batallion Chief truck, and I think the Heavy Equipment truck, there are way to many lights. You can't even tell that they're moving from high up. If you could like, take some off. And the BLS ambulance lights are very unrealistic. They actually turn instead of blink. Just some critiques and sorry if I was a bit harsh.

em4freak

Amen. IMHO, the only good thing about Tony's mod is the neat effects on the lightbars. The rest is just unnecessary junk that slows down your game. Tony, you shouldn't claim that you are making the vehicles how they "realistically" are. You are placing your lights on these vehicles based on what you see from videos posted on youtube by other departments. I'm sorry, but after installing your mod for 1.7, I had to immediately uninstall it because it completely lagged my game to hell. You need to take some of those lights off. You should have just stuck with the lightbar effects, man. Sorry if this a bit harsh.

Amen. IMHO, the only good thing about Tony's mod is the neat effects on the lightbars. The rest is just unnecessary junk that slows down your game. Tony, you shouldn't claim that you are making the vehicles how they "realistically" are. You are placing your lights on these vehicles based on what you see from videos posted on youtube by other departments. I'm sorry, but after installing your mod for 1.7, I had to immediately uninstall it because it completely lagged my game to hell. You need to take some of those lights off. You should have just stuck with the lightbar effects, man. Sorry if this a bit harsh.

Tony is not responsible for your computer graphic problems. He just makes the mod, its your responsibility for the game, so once again don't hold him responsible and to blame.

First off, I will remove the unrealistic lights, like the running board on the Batt Chief, and the aim of the submod is to set up lights that look realistic(like in rotar bars...) now, We will be fixing some thing, I just put in some lights that were in 1.6, and then I filled in any spots that were set up for lights....

I'll redo these ones and re release them when I get time, but I'm current;y in the process of moving, so it is a bit hard to get time to do this stuff...

I'll try tonight

No, I'm just giving him a little advice. I don't have graphical issues at all with any other game or 911:FR w/ LA Mod. As stated above by emergency4freak, there are way too many lights on some of the vehicles. It does actually slow the game down a good bit, unless you have your graphics set on their lowest setting. Not everyone can afford high dollar machines to run graphics like that. Maybe you should place that in your download post. "WARNING: HIGH END GFX CARD NEEDED" or something to give them a warning that this mod will slow down your game a good bit.

How about we divide the mod in two different settings:

Less Lights and more Lights?

So if i have a shitty graphic card, i would download the "Less Lights" Package

But if i have the top notch one, i can download the " Lots of lights" Package.

well there is something stating that there is a high graphix card needed... anywho...

I'll have two folders downloadable... one with just the light bars(or if slicktop, then lights) done, and everything else normal, and then the other one, will be our top end one, with the whole 10 yards :D

well there is something stating that there is a high graphix card needed... anywho...

I'll have two folders downloadable... one with just the light bars(or if slicktop, then lights) done, and everything else normal, and then the other one, will be our top end one, with the whole 10 yards :D

Sorry, Maybe its just me, but it seems silly to me to expect someone to make a special version of a mod or take things out of a mod because you can't or don't want to upgrade your computer to handle it. Im not trying to be mean here, but I have had to do it before myself. If my Computer can't handle the game with the mod, then I have to uninstall it. Im not gonna go on to a forum and tell someone who has worked hard making something in his spare time for free to change it becuase it doesn't work on my computer. just my opinion.

No, I'm just giving him a little advice. I don't have graphical issues at all with any other game or 911:FR w/ LA Mod. As stated above by emergency4freak, there are way too many lights on some of the vehicles. It does actually slow the game down a good bit, unless you have your graphics set on their lowest setting. Not everyone can afford high dollar machines to run graphics like that. Maybe you should place that in your download post. "WARNING: HIGH END GFX CARD NEEDED" or something to give them a warning that this mod will slow down your game a good bit.

Genius idea about the "WARNING"!! :1046275747_biggthumpup: becuz we don't need people like em4freak & Soldjaboy making him remodel & remove lights and getting rid of the realistic lights that are already there. Like he said if you can't afford a high end game comp then tough luck :machkaputt: Add your own lights and have fun with those. If he needs to put a thousand lights on the vehicles then let him do what he does becuz its their mod and i'm sure they know what their doing( or not).

Hi Tony11139,

I have heard good things about the lights you have created for Emergency 4 and 911 First Responders. I have 911 First Responders and I want to install your lights using Hoppah's Los Angeles Mod V1.7 and using w00d's new freeplay map V1.2. I dont understand how to install this mod. I have tried all of the links in this fourm and have not been able to install it. Could you please give me some detailed intallation instructions. Thanks

-Mike ;)

Anyone who wants to listen to live, fire, ems, and police radio feeds. It does not have all counties and states but it has quite a bit. Here is the link.....

www.scanamerica.us (Scan America ®) :verweis:

Hi Tony11139,

I have heard good things about the lights you have created for Emergency 4 and 911 First Responders. I have 911 First Responders and I want to install your lights using Hoppah's Los Angeles Mod V1.7 and using w00d's new freeplay map V1.2. I dont understand how to install this mod. I have tried all of the links in this fourm and have not been able to install it. Could you please give me some detailed intallation instructions. Thanks

-Mike ;)

Anyone who wants to listen to live, fire, ems, and police radio feeds. It does not have all counties and states but it has quite a bit. Here is the link.....

www.scanamerica.us (Scan America ®) :verweis:

Emplacement ---> C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.6 Replace the old prototypes file by this one . Enjoy

Look at the first page..

First off, I will remove the unrealistic lights, like the running board on the Batt Chief, and the aim of the submod is to set up lights that look realistic(like in rotar bars...) now, We will be fixing some thing, I just put in some lights that were in 1.6, and then I filled in any spots that were set up for lights....

I'll redo these ones and re release them when I get time, but I'm current;y in the process of moving, so it is a bit hard to get time to do this stuff...

I'll try tonight

You can't delete light if you don't have the permission !!! I made the light for my personal use and i put them here for people who want them ... If your computer lag it's not my problem . just by an other .. I put the lights because my computer can take it and i repeat i don't do it for your computer i do it for mine!

So don't be do not be influenced by people who can't play with it .. it's not our problem i'm sorry to say that but you have to play with the original game +1 Hoppah XD

Thanks to ACCEPT what i said !

Okay, I wasn't very clear in what I meant. I wasn't thinking and my new response to that as that BUY A BETTER VIDEO CARD OR DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS MOD!... Basically that sums it all up... I did make a few errors in the lights, so I will re-upload them soon... Mainly those problems were little things like two lights blinking at the same time, like nothing you can notice, but little errors I made, while placing lights in... I am going to try to make lights now for the LASD Hummer and a few other vehicles that were in 1.6, but weren't re-lighted( I think I can use that word, Yes I officially have rewritten the English language) Now I Won't be releasing anything new for it, until I get Tony's premission, as this is his submod, not mine

Okay, I wasn't very clear in what I meant. I wasn't thinking and my new response to that as that BUY A BETTER VIDEO CARD OR DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS MOD!... Basically that sums it all up... I did make a few errors in the lights, so I will re-upload them soon... Mainly those problems were little things like two lights blinking at the same time, like nothing you can notice, but little errors I made, while placing lights in... I am going to try to make lights now for the LASD Hummer and a few other vehicles that were in 1.6, but weren't re-lighted( I think I can use that word, Yes I officially have rewritten the English language) Now I Won't be releasing anything new for it, until I get Tony's premission, as this is his submod, not mine

Don't do light ... i'll do it ... i'll check everyday the request of the people and then I'll do it... for the blinker , I change the frequency so the flasher on the light bar don't flash at the same time and on the Charger it's the same thing so don't change it .. In real life front blinker flash before the side ones. Other things .. the FBI truck and Commander truck don't appear in the editor... i want to know why .

Thanks

tony

Did you not read my post...

IF YOUR NOT USING A VEHICLE (like the LASD hummer)...DONT ADD LIGHTS TO IT! It slows down our computers significant amounts. So just put the new lights on vehicles we use (LAPD, LAFD, EMS etc.). Also, could you remove any lights that aren't on actually LA vehicles (such as the running board lights). Thanks.

em4freak

Its just for Realism. If you don't like it, make your own Light mods. Tony made lights because he though it'll be fun to add. It just for realism and fun. If you want to make LA lights, make your own MOD.

There is no realism in most of the lights hes adding. No dept. that I know of in Ontario at least uses running board lights on their SUV's, and I know that LAFD definitely doesn't, and then he is adding so many lights to make it look like they rotate, that from high up it looks like there not even moving. That is why I am suggesting to simply cut back on the lights. Also don't even bother telling me to read other posts. I am sticking with my opinion, and there's nothing else to it.

em4freak

Don't do light ... i'll do it ... i'll check everyday the request of the people and then I'll do it... for the blinker , I change the frequency so the flasher on the light bar don't flash at the same time and on the Charger it's the same thing so don't change it .. In real life front blinker flash before the side ones. Other things .. the FBI truck and Commander truck don't appear in the editor... i want to know why .

Thanks

tony

ya they are still there. instead of under police vehicles in the editor Hoppah made a new file called government vehicles. its below the normal la vehicles. hope that helped

Realism? You know, realistically, different lightbars can be configured for different patterns. So you can't say that this mod is for realism. It's just for fun. This shouldn't even be a sub mod of the LA Mod. It basically butchers Hoppah's mod, IMO. Also, anyone can just spend a few hours and create their own little light effects. If you can't take a little criticism then you shouldn't be making mods and releasing them to the public.

Realism? You know, realistically, different lightbars can be configured for different patterns. So you can't say that this mod is for realism. It's just for fun. This shouldn't even be a sub mod of the LA Mod. It basically butchers Hoppah's mod, IMO. Also, anyone can just spend a few hours and create their own little light effects. If you can't take a little criticism then you shouldn't be making mods and releasing them to the public.

Exactly!

Everything was okay of all version of LA mod exept now ... and nothing change.. I just change all light from all car in 1.6 and they are more realistic then the 1.5. Like hoppah said * EM4 is not programmed to do ROTATION LIGHT *Right but i make somes that look like and it look like . If you check the car lightbar in far view you'll not see the light rotating because the ROOF is WHITE ** police car ** Look at the firetruck ... you can see it . Just don't bullshit thing on the mod if you don't like it ! I take all the police car exemple of the LA police car and ambulance on real light and firetruck 2! I can give you all the video of this and you'll compare these on my mod and it will be the SAMETHING!

Think before you say something stupid Thanks!

Tony

Tony ignore these ungrateful people that complain and b***h. Reply to the people that actually thank you for your mod, people that need your help and give you feedback & advice on how to improve or add more lights to your mod to piss ppl like em4freak and souljaboy off( who can't afford high end graphic cards :1046274367_lol:). Don't get your topic taking away and lose sharing ur mod with the world just becuz these ignorant people wanna complain. Keep it up :1046275747_biggthumpup: Oh you too " :grinsevil: Newfoundking :grinsevil: " good work!!