tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

Guest lord_bonev
Tony, a little suggestion, fire trucks have "traveling" lights when they are on the road. Usually its an LED bar in the back that has amber lights that flash. When the emergency lights are not on they are required to have those lights on. Trucks that dont have the LED bar on the back of the truck have rotators on the back that flash.

Here are the link with lights (Prototypes) http://files.filefront.com/Prototypesrar/;...;/fileinfo.html

Tony, a little suggestion, fire trucks have "traveling" lights when they are on the road. Usually its an LED bar in the back that has amber lights that flash. When the emergency lights are not on they are required to have those lights on. Trucks that dont have the LED bar on the back of the truck have rotators on the back that flash.

Do you have picture or * video * of this it can help me ! Thanks for the suggestion :)

It's work fine for me .. try again ! maybe the website have an error

Hello again all! i've finish all truck ambu and police car with corner light ! you'll see more special light on police car now when you'll close normal light and just open directional you'll see something MAGIC XD !

Enjoy

http://files.filefront.com/Prototypesrar/;...;/fileinfo.html

Guest Karina96
Do you have picture or * video * of this it can help me ! Thanks for the suggestion :)
The "traveling lights" or rear warning lights, are the lights that you use for the directional lights. Those amber light bars in the back are what the trucks have on if they are not responding and they are on the road. If a truck doesnt have them they usually have two rotators or strobes on both sides of the truck in the back that flash.

The "traveling lights" or rear warning lights, are the lights that you use for the directional lights. Those amber light bars in the back are what the trucks have on if they are not responding and they are on the road. If a truck doesnt have them they usually have two rotators or strobes on both sides of the truck in the back that flash.

that is only on ladder trucks. and the aerial truck in the game is not that type of ladder truck to use that. the only time that is used is on a front-mid mounted ladder truck like this: ladder%20truck.JPG

Guest lord_bonev
that is only on ladder trucks. and the aerial truck in the game is not that type of ladder truck to use that. the only time that is used is on a front-mid mounted ladder truck like this: ladder%20truck.JPG

This is good :)

Guest Karina96
My department and all the other departments around here always have "running lights" or "traveling lights" on when they are on the road. Engines, Rescues, Ladders, they all have warning lights in the rear that come on automatically when the truck is turned on. The Engines and Ladder, which is a rear mount ladder, have the amber bars. Then there is another engine that has two red rotators that flash because it doesnt have a bar in the back. The rescue has two strobes that flash.

While a valid suggestion for Karina96's department - I don't think adding running lights to your modified lights is the way to go Tony. They look great the way they are and I honestly don't think a lot of departments in North America run a similar setup to the one he is describing.

so where can i download the sirens from

Just here i make a new siren for the police so a replace the old sirens RAR in my page on filefront!

Enjoy

http://files.filefront.com/sirensrar/;1193...;/fileinfo.html

SOUND/FX/SIREN in your LAMOD 1.6 directory

While a valid suggestion for Karina96's department - I don't think adding running lights to your modified lights is the way to go Tony. They look great the way they are and I honestly don't think a lot of departments in North America run a similar setup to the one he is describing.

Ok thanks.. if you can give me a video of that thing .. i'll understand what's this

Keep in mind that not all Fire Department uses the same pattern. CFD, my Department, uses the random wave pattern, which is the one you see in-game, Engine 7 i think.

I am furious right now, my Computer had the Blue screen of death, and all my files, Memory, all that was WIPED! That means i don't have the Game anymore :(

Keep in mind that not all Fire Department uses the same pattern. CFD, my Department, uses the random wave pattern, which is the one you see in-game, Engine 7 i think.

I am furious right now, my Computer had the Blue screen of death, and all my files, Memory, all that was WIPED! That means i don't have the Game anymore :(

That's too bad! for the pattern i'll trust you for this because you're a firefighter and you know what you speak :)

The directional bar should look like the new 36 Pump\'s arrow - with LEDs and it\'s same flash pattern where one section flashes on then off and then the next section over does the same...as opposed to the old style bars which one section turns on, then the next etc etc until they are all lit up and then they all turn off at the same time.