Hoppah

[EM3] Los Angeles Mod By Hoppah

Also a great mod but In freeplay i cannotopen the gates at the police station.

Ive tried using a police man (like in 2.3 that worked) fireman and an engineer. Is this a bug or am I having a blond moment

again great mod hoppah

Its not a bug, it just works different than 2.3 did. In 2.3 you could simply click on a police man and click the gate and it would open right away. In 2.4 you need to let the police man run to the gate and open it.

Thats mostly due to patch 3  :wink:

Yes and no :P

In v2.3 and earlier you could indeed select a fireman and click on the switch to open the gates without walking to the switch first. I have changed the script of that command. The unit walks to the switch and then the gates will open.

Guest jurcek

I need some help!

Nothig that is critical but the lighting person with the lighting car!

I position the lamp but i cant turn it on!

sorry for my bad english!

Thanks

Gretings from Slovenia :D

Thank you Hoopa for so cool MOD. It's just SUPER! I was so amazed. That realy cool american sounds and cars. I just have no words. So good that you've done it. Thanks thanks and thnaks again!!!! Super!!!!

1. How much time did it take you to do this wonderful mod?

2. Do you plan to do new ones?

Lots of thanks!!!!! :))

Fan of Emergency 3 from Russia.

Light

Hoppah,

Couple more extremely small things.

The lighting vehicle comes with its flashing lights on but the command is the turn them on. Also, on the overview map, the lighting vehicles have a red square like fire vehicles and not a yellow one.

The Army humvee's flood light command doesn't do anything.

In regards to the ambulances, is the red one supposed to be the only one with a flood light command?

Guest Erucolindo

The rear light on command for the LAX ambulance is not functional. And other than that, why is it the ambulances doesent havde the rear facing lights on at all times?

And might it be possible to improve on the Fire in highrise building? I would like if the fires would be more resistant to water, so that you will have a huge work putting out the fire, so that several companies would be needed, and the streets would have to be blovked by the police to ensure public safety.

And other than that, i tnink that 6 hose connecters is too much on one truck, especially if its a tanker. 2 is more apropiate I think.

Awesome mod! So many details and even from 2.3 to 2.4 one can find hundereds of changes and cool stuff to explore.

A bug I've found:

Police SUV: This vehicle can carry 5 ppls but if you build up the command post and then deinstall the command post it can now only carry 2 ppls.

One other thing is, why can the FBI command bus transport only 4 ppls? The civilian police car should be able to transport standard sed-units as well. Too bad the police mtw got removed from the mod, this one was very useful.

The rest of the bugs probably already have been mentioned. Most important the secret service suv let's crash the game. All in all it's a great addition, unfortunately I got less crashes with 2.3 than with 2.4.

Hoppah,

Couple more extremely small things.

The lighting vehicle comes with its flashing lights on but the command is the turn them on. Also, on the overview map, the lighting vehicles have a red square like fire vehicles and not a yellow one.

The Army humvee's flood light command doesn't do anything.

In regards to the ambulances, is the red one supposed to be the only one with a flood light command?

Yes, it has 2 lights on both sides, the other ambulances doesn't have those. I forgot to remove the Floodlight command on the Humvee.

The lighting vehicles has two light commands: Warninglights on and Floodlight on. It shows a req circle (I don't see squares on the map) on the minimap because it is a "Fire Dept. RW" type vehicles. Only the "Fire Dept. RW" type vehicles can have a floodlight which moves up when you turn it on.

Thank you Hoopa for so cool MOD. It's just SUPER! I was so amazed. That realy cool american sounds and cars. I just have no words. So good that you've done it. Thanks thanks and thnaks again!!!! Super!!!!

1. How much time did it take you to do this wonderful mod?

2. Do you plan to do new ones?

Lots of thanks!!!!! :))

Fan of Emergency 3 from Russia.

Light

1. I am working on the LA mod since June 2005. I started with some reskins.

2. v2.4 is the last version for Em3. I will convert my vehicles from the LA mod to Em4.

he's created 18 new missions you dumb shit

19 :D

Please don't use abusive language.

@ Light:

Scroll down in the mission list. You can find my missions after the 20 original missions.

I've checked the gate commands again (drug gang mission, boeing 747 mission and freeplay) and there is no bug. The officer walks to the switch (you need to find the switchs in the drug gang mission) and THEN the gates will open. In v2.3 (or earlier) the gates opened immediatly when you clicked on the switch.

I have added some Emergency 4 sounds to the mod. You hear a new sound when you attach a hose and some other sounds are improved.

I am still fixing some bugs. I have to make sure there are no bugs left.

Guest Dark1

Hmmm...

This is rather regarding freeplay, as in mission it doesn't really matter, but why is tow truck still listed among FD vehicles anyway? :? Wouldn't it be more handy in TEC column?

It's not all that important, but as I said... It would be much easier to call it from TEC, where are only four vehicles now, instead of FD, where we have to scroll for it... (I'm lazy, I know! :P ) And then, (except that barelly readable text on platform) it doesn't look like FD car anymore...

Just my opinion, though... :D

Guest Dark1

Glad you like it.

As for red dot... I guess that we all are used to it from other mods. :wink: Main point was to make it easier to use and as well more appropriate it's new outfit.

And there always could be writen on platform something like "TOWING 24/7" or "24 HOUR TOWING SERVICE" (or "JOE'S TOWING SERVICE" :lol: ), unless you want to leave it blank. 8)

I've checked the gate commands again (drug gang mission, boeing 747 mission and freeplay) and there is no bug. The officer walks to the switch (you need to find the switchs in the drug gang mission) and THEN the gates will open. In v2.3 (or earlier) the gates opened immediatly when you clicked on the switch.

The policeman / tech person goes over to the gate and a error message appears, But why did it work OK in 2.3 and not now

Says there is a script error

dump.jpg

And the gates still will not open - this is true for free play and the drugs gang

I'm not stupid. Do you think I couldn't find your missions?

It's a shame that people here so aggressive... :(

I meant COMPLETELY new NEW missions.... Not the missions that are in LA MOD 2.4