Hoppah

[EM3] Los Angeles Mod By Hoppah

Guest __Uknow__
First i'd like to to congratulate Hoppah on this mod, mainly for the new missions and the models. Keep on good work ;)

Well i have a problem with em3 ... and i think maybe this mod could be the the cause, but i'm not sure. i've been searching in this web, in google but i find nothing. A few days ago I updated the game to install los angeles mod with the correct patch (v.1.03 or 1.3 i don't remember) in this page and followed the instructions. Now when i play the mod sometimes ( this happen to me mainly when i play for second time a map without close the game before :? ) the game freeze, the cursor chages to the windows one and i can do nothing but restart the pc. Did anybody has the same problem? is there a solution ? :(

Thanks to all

that's a well known problem. If you use alt+tab you will propably get a windows error screen

I found a picture of a Pierce command center for the FBI in Los Angelos. It doesn't look anything like the one in the mod. I think this is a newer version, so I hope this one will come in a next version of the mod.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=12106.0;attach=15502;image

Greetingz!

Fix the link, and maybe we'll see depending on the photographs... The FBI command center we used was one for Washington DC that Pierce made.

Hey Hoppah During the Missions How do you buy Vehcicles because the reinforcement bars are locked and how do you turn on sirens and turn it off

Reinstall the mod or reboot your pc, reload the mùod and then it will maybe work :wink:

I found a picture of a Pierce command center for the FBI in Los Angelos. It doesn't look anything like the one in the mod. I think this is a newer version, so I hope this one will come in a next version of the mod.

http://www.hulpverleningsforum.nl/forum/in...ach=15502;image

Greetingz!

This is the truck I've made (large picture)

click here

Both vehicles look exactly the same, only colours are different. I am not going to change my vehicle, because it's the first time I see that picture and when I search for 'fbi command' with google I only see pictures of my version.

Hoppah

It's really nice but when you release your LA mod v2.4???

Stop pissing off the modders by asking this fucking questions, this is so damn anoing... :evil:

YEAH, Don't piss me off. I will release the mod when it's ready. I hope within 2 years :!:

Guest NootjesBV
It's really nice but when you release your LA mod v2.4???

Stop pissing off the modders by asking this fucking questions, this is so damn anoing... :evil:

YEAH, Don't piss me off. I will release the mod when it's ready. I hope within 2 years :!:

wow :shock: i thougt your deadline was 4 years.

sure, i'll let you know when the beta is ready... Hoppah told me the other day that it would be 3-6 years from now. The more beta testers, the more bugs are found... And the more bugs are found the longer the release date becomes, so come on guys we need lots of BETA testers to find bugs so we can squash them before the projected 2016 release date.

hehe the version of L.A 2.4 is on two weeks

pffft, yeah maybe in your wet dreams it is... I think sometimes I dream that I already have it :) oh wait... I already do (shhh Hoppah don't tell anyone that I don't [yet]) :lol: :shock: :D