Hoppah

The general Xbox 360 topic

Unless you HATE WW2 or modern warfare, everyone should enjoy multiplayer of both games.

COD5 is EXACTLY the same as COD4, just a different theme.

The campaign of COD5 is just worse.

I like COD 5 better, I like the weapons more and the flame thrower. Did you play the campaign on a hard level?

i feel the graphics went backwards from CoD4 to 5. the graphics are horrible in CoD5, guess thats what happens when you release only a year after the previous one.

and im about ready to go kill the makers of CoD. i just spent the past 3 fucking days finishing the game (CoD4) on veteran and i DONT GET MY ACHIEVEMENTS for it cause i used cheats (the only way to beat them was with cheats).

now i have to beat all those levels AGAIN on veteran, and take cheats off right before i finish the mission :protest::mad22::wall::wall::8::1046276128_motz:

sorry about the language but im angry about it and i have a huge headache (probably from beating my head against the wall ^^. and in my rage i broke a pantry door, so im in trouble when my parents get home. *time to think of a lie*

*My philosophy on cusses:

It's just a word, it's not hurting anyone!

but i am happy that i got my achievement for beating the cargo ship mockup in less than 20 seconds (18.71 seconds or something)

I like multiplayer mode on both games. Since the producers of COD3 (Which by the way was horrible according to game reviewers, I haven't tested it :P) made COD 5, they copyed almost everything from COD4!! If you have played the new game you see that the only difference is the weapons and the maps (I didn't like any of those). The only thing that's different is that it's based on World war two... my opinion :)

Edited by mutu

i loved the original CoD, that was my favorite game in the world for a while. never played CoD2, but it got good reviews, and i LOVED CoD3, one of the best in the series. (i think CoD is my favorite, mainly because you get to use a tank more often)

CoD had a LOT of characters you played, as did CoD3, dunno about 2, and in 4 its only Soap and Johnson you play as.

havent played 5, doubt if i ever will. love the flamethrower though; wish they had it in 4.

i loved the original CoD, that was my favorite game in the world for a while. never played CoD2, but it got good reviews, and i LOVED CoD3, one of the best in the series. (i think CoD is my favorite, mainly because you get to use a tank more often)

CoD had a LOT of characters you played, as did CoD3, dunno about 2, and in 4 its only Soap and Johnson you play as.

havent played 5, doubt if i ever will. love the flamethrower though; wish they had it in 4.

I like the new cod 5 better, its the same, but I like the tanks. :popcorn:

i just got a new game! its called GRID. its the best game ive ever played. its racing combined with managing and it is so sick. i havnt stopped playin it for 28 hours.(other then sleepin 8 hours:P) . but its a must get. the only thing that sucks about the game is you cant customize your cars other then the paint scheme. but you wont care after playin it since its so realistic. it has driftin in japan, street racin in usa, and track racin in europe its so amazing i could ramble on about it forever. MUST GET THIS GAME!

Guest FutureFF

System: Arcade Console + 2 wired controlers + 20GB Hard Drive + XBL :grinsevil:

Games: Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, GTA 4, GTA San Andreas, Saints Row (Broken :frown: ), Saints Row 2, Arcade Console Disk, Battlestations Midway, A-TrainHX, LOTR BFME 2, COD 3, Stuntman Ignition, Crackdown, Mercenaries 2

Xbox vs PS3

As Hoppah said they both have their pros and cons. The most obvious ones are that PS3 took way longer than expected to be released due to design issues and i think most of you have heard of the Xbox's RROD (I'm on my 3rd console!). But in my oppinion the games exclusive to the Xbox are more for hardcore gamers (Halo etc) and games exclusive to the PS3 are more for families or gamers who like fun games (Big Little Planet etc). Which is why i switched to Xbox when the 360 came out and i am realy happy i did and dont plan on switching back soon.

Fav Game

My favourite xbox game has to be Halo 3. I'v been a big fan of Halo and Bungie Studios since a friend showed me Halo 2 and i can't wait for Halo 3: ODST. You realy havn't experienced Halo 3 unless you play a few matches over Xbox Live and realy get into the action. I

highly recomend it to anyone who like sci fi or FPS games. The only let down for me in the Halo series was Halo Wars, I realy like RTS games and think they are great on PC but on console they are never as popular and although Ensemble tried their best i don't think its as good as it could of been and i wouldn't recomend it.

As you can see i'm new here but love the games and thought i'd join the forum so unfortunately your stuck with me for a while :popcorn:

Cal

dont get 5. 5 has bad things:

1. Not made by Infinity Ward

2. Bad graphics

3. complete ripoff and total annihilation of the CoD 4 engine

4. Modern Warfare 2 will be better.

Some games you MUST have lol:

CoD4

Halo3

Left4Dead

Gears of War 2

Forza Motorsport 2/3

Mercenaries 2

damn im sure theres a game ive missed but thats a start

For your information, COD5 is in the same series as COD 4, it uses the same graphics engine, has similar gameplay features. It is a ripoff COD4 indeed, but not a bad one at all! The reason why many people don't like is the THEME/SETTING. Games which are set in a modern theme are apparently more popular than WW2. Modern Warfare 2 (or COD6) will be about the same as COD4, just with SOME added stuff and a new campaign. The hype around it is so big, that it is most likely to disappoint, just like Assassin's Creed did to 90% of the people who wanted it so bad. You see all the fancy things they added in the COD6 videos, but it wouldn't surprise me if the game is going to be almost exactly the same as COD4, making people to wonder why they just spend $149 dollar on a re-release of COD4 and plastic fake night vission goggles, because you can't expect much for that amount of money.

oh no, i dont have any qualms with a WW2 setting. in fact, the first 3 CoDs (which are in WW2) are some of my all-time favorite games.

and i wanna try to get the Prestige CoD6 edition cause its awesome. i dont care if the goggles are fake, i just want some lol.

Mercs 2 is good, some things i like about it more than the first and vise versa. music is good, but nothing (not even "Oh No") comes close to being as epic as the Mercs 1 theme. i love the nuclear bunker buster only it costs a million bucks to buy. :(. and, like the first game, the Americans are TOTAL retards. the AI is even worse than in the first for them. like sometimes i just look at them and they all start shooting at me even though our standings are at like 100% (sometimes. usually less than 50 lol)