Xplorer4x4

US Volunteer FF Mods

So, I did a little searching for US Volly mods in this day and age. I came up pretty dry besides Montana Mod 2.5. II recall at one point in time there was a US based Volly Mod for EM4. It had a small station in the upper left corner of the map with like 2 trucks, and a larger station with about 4 or 5 trucks plus a Battalion Chief and possibly EMS captain in the bottom right. I can't recall the name but maybe this rings a bell with someone that could tell me the name?

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

West Falls I believe, I worked on that

No way in hell I expected such a fast response! Spot on and excellent work! I'd love to see an update to that mod one day, but I know you have plenty on your plate as is. 

On 1/2/2024 at 10:33 PM, Xplorer4x4 said:

No way in hell I expected such a fast response! Spot on and excellent work! I'd love to see an update to that mod one day, but I know you have plenty on your plate as is. 

it is actually getting an update worked on. Unfortunately Slate stays busy though so it's an extremely Slow WIP

• Like 1