Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Brandon
@ Brandon:

So when you work at LASD you are a sheriff instead of an officer?

Well the sherrif is actually the same as an Chief of Police, and the officers off an sherriffs Department are called : deputy sheriffs...

hoppah is it true in em4 you can keep the doors open because that would be good like having a shootout againt gangsters and opening fire from behind the door and by the way that model looks great

Offtopic again... can we once in our lives here stay on topic in a topic... :roll:

hoppah - in the city of LA their are a couple of other police forces apart frm the LAPD u knw like the UCLA Police (University of California at Los Angeles Police) and Los Angeles School District Police - is there a chance some of these may be included in a later version of the mod?

Guest Reeves

I believe supervisors would add a realism to the game. The only thing I can think of that they can do is bring special equipment. Othervise, the profilour could be used as a supervisor. The "bring in more troops" command was useless.

"bring in more troops" command was useless.

lol, I used it alot while testing my new missions, so it isn't useless.

That's just your opinion.

But with Emergency 4 you can send new vehicle directly to a spot on the map so that command is useless in Emergency 4.

I wouldn't see the point in having campus police or school rent-a-cops :D

I have a question for you, hoppah. The two fire engines, how many hose connections will they have?

Also, the ballistic shield, will it have the same effect as the "stop persons" command by police? Or does it just boost the armor on police units?

I miss the riot shields :(

I wouldn't see the point in having campus police or school rent-a-cops :D

I have a question for you, hoppah.  The two fire engines, how many hose connections will they have?  

Also, the ballistic shield, will it have the same effect as the "stop persons" command by police? Or does it just boost the armor on police units?

I miss the riot shields :(

Both fire engines have 4 connections. I can't add more.

The Ballistic shield protects the unit (so it boosts the armor of the police unit). It doesn't have the same effect as the 'stop persons' command.

Guest Reeves
"bring in more troops" command was useless.

lol, I used it alot while testing my new missions, so it isn't useless.

That's just your opinion.

But with Emergency 4 you can send new vehicle directly to a spot on the map so that command is useless in Emergency 4.

I forgot that you couldn't send the vehicles to a spot from the "order" menu in EM3...