Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Utrechtterror

What happened to MikePL?

By the way hopser, I really need to talk to you (no it has nothing to do with EM or whatever)! You got my mail

:cheers-mate:

Really? I can actually smell it, my mod stinks :(
This was a joke ofcourse

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

Guest Utrechtterror
I hope nothing happen to him ! I don't think he's the kind of person that get out without saying anything ..

Neither am I, and I heard nobody crying when I left :1046275873_shakehead:

Na, jk

I really doubt it is the problem with a computer fault for three months, Hoppah has said he believes it might be something perosnal to do with work, or life, but its Mike's business so drop it and back to topic now please,

And asking again... How is the mod coming, any updates? And how is that internship coming?Asked that a few times each followed by posts going on about something stupid.

Great news, I think. :D

v1.7 is there!

lamodev7.jpg

CHANGELIST:

- Four new missions

- Manual added

- New equipment: Gated wye

- New/improved EMS system

- Changed skin of USAR Fire Fighter

- Changed skin of Mass Casualty Unit

- New vehicle: LASD Prison Van

- Changed equipment and default staffing of some vehicles

- Changed EMS system (see manual for details)

- Changed 'Call additional vehicles' commands

- Replaced water tender with USAR Squad in fire station 1

- Second fire station added to both freeplaymaps

- FBI agents can be sent with unmarked patrol car now

- Skin of National Guard soldiers changed to ACU skin

- USA Skin pack from Kowalksi added

- Accidents on normal freeplaymap changed

- Day gradient of both freeplaymaps changed to desert

- New small apartment buildings added to both freeplaymaps

- A lot of minor additions, changes and fixes

* DOWNLOAD *

Optional:

Mission patch v1.7 (to play the original EM4 missions with the mod)

I wish everyone a lot of fun with the new version!

Hoppah

One other thing to note is that there have been some minor, and some substantial changes to the freeplay maps, including a surprise that I'm not going to spoil :)

One of the biggest changes are the off map entry points for all of the units. With the addition of the 2nd fire station, these were all changed and redone to have a better spread of resources across the map. Specifically ALS Units, Extrication equipped units, SWAT/FBI and Brush units were all carefully plotted to give the best response time to necessary areas. Many of these placements have also been done with regard to future changes to the map that will come in 1.8 as well.

FR Freeplay map entry points

post-1550-1223290555.jpg

* Entry Point A / PD 3 - NW Corner of map

LAFD BC

LAFD USAR

LACoFD Squad

USFS Utility Truck

Unmarked Crown Vic

Rescue Truck 1

Rescue Truck 2

Heavy Rescue

Armored SWAT

This allows for an ALS unit and extrication units to respond along the north end of the map without being blocked by trains. It also gives you SWAT units for the western half of the map.

* Entry Point B

Coroner

Mass Casualty Unit

Red Cross

LAFD EMS Capt.

LAFD Brush Patrol

USFS Type III Engine

LAFD EMS

This gives you Brush units with a quick response to the forest around the hospital and up that side of the map. This becomes especially useful since additional Fire Engines now come from the East side of the map with a great delay to this area, but a quick response to the wooded home in the North East sector.

* Entry Point C

LAFD Ambulances

LAFD Engine 1 & 2

LAFD Foam Tender

LAFD Aerial Ladder Truck

This is the primary entry point for the Ambulances, Engines, Foam Tender and Ladder truck. This gives you all of the additional help you might require for the smaller FS2 in that area, including a Light Force and extra ambulances.

* Entry Point D / PD2

LAFD Hazmat

LAFD Motorboat

LAX CRASH ARFF

LASD, CHP, LAWA, and LAPP

National Guard

FBI

This entry point gives you specialized fire units needed in the port area. It also serves as the main entry point for all non-LAPD Law Enforcement units. This allows for a quick response of FBI for the hostage and other specialized situations in the East part of the map.

--------------

Deluxe Freeplay Entry Points

post-1550-1223290538.jpg

* Entry Point A / PD3

LAFD Ambulances

Unmarked Crown Victoria

Rescue Truck 1

Rescue Truck 2

Heavy Rescue

Armored SWAT

This entry point is for SWAT units and all LAFD Rescue Ambulances.

* Entry Point B / PD2

Coroner

Mass Casualty Unit

SAR dog

LAFD BC

LAFD USAR

LAFD Motorboat

LAFD Brush Patrol

LACoFD Squad

USFS Engine

USFS Truck

LASD, CHP, LAWA, LAPP, Nat Guard, FBI

This entry point allows for the Motorboat to reach its drop point quickly, SAR dogs to reach 2 of the missing person areas quickly, gives you extrication and ALS units in that map with the USAR and Squad, as well as Brush units for the large park and wooded areas in that part of the map. Also it serves as the entry point for all non-LAPD units.

* Entry Point C

LAFD EMS Capt.

Red Cross

LAFD Engine 1 and 2

LAFD Foam Tender

LAFD Aerial Ladder Truck

LAFD Hazmat

This is the main fire apparatus entry point with Engines, Foam Tender, Truck and HAZMAT responding from here. Also you have the EMS Captain and Red Cross for accidents and mass casualty incidents.

As you can see, this spreads out everyone as best as possible within the games limitations. Hopefully this cheat sheet will help everyone get used to the new map configuration.

Mike