Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

The Police station is finished!

All patrol cars (and the police helicopter) have a command to go to the police station to drop their transports (detainees) off.

The police station has 3 parking spaces in front of the building. Patrol cars can park there with the "To police station" command.

And I have alot of other new information.

I have made a "Patrol the city" command for patrol cars.

Patrol cars can make a cruise trough the city without lights and sirens on.

I have also made a command for police officers. They can call for backup (or assistance).

A patrol car which is on patrol OR parked at the police station will respond and drive to the officer with sirens and lights.

Pictures.

The police station with 3 parked patrol cars:

thefuckingshit01ur3.th.jpg

A parked patrol car:

em42006111921324198qf8.th.jpg

More patrol cars:

em42006111921345400bo4.th.jpg

LAPD Helicopter on the roof:

em42006111921360620nc3.th.jpg

And now it's time for my bed.

Bye,

Hoppah

Well done Hoppah, amazing work. The patrol script will make a very realistic addition to the mod. Would it be possible to make a script for the officer to call for an ambulance perhaps? Just an idea, as much of the time the police are usually the first to arrive on scene and thus radio thier central command for medical assistance. Anyway, like said before brilliant work :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Way to go with the buildings! Will the mod have a send vehicle apparatus, like the Braunschweig Mod and the Winterberg mod?

G.

Something similar I think (I don't play those mods), but I am not using scripts from other mods.

I will create those scripts by myself.

Guest ShortCappy

I love the feature of police cruisers patrolling the city. I have 3 questions pertaining to it:

Do they patrol on a set path made by the game, on a set path made by you, or do they patrol in random directions?

Will they remain in the city and not go off the map?

Do they obey traffic signals like the civilian vehicles or do they bypass them like every emergency vehicle does?

I love the feature of police cruisers patrolling the city. I have 3 questions pertaining to it:

Do they patrol on a set path made by the game, on a set path made by you, or do they patrol in random directions?

Will they remain in the city and not go off the map?

Do they obey traffic signals like the civilian vehicles or do they bypass them like every emergency vehicle does?

They are following a path, and because they are still a 'squad' vehicle, they will bypass the traffic signals. But that is not very disturbing.

Edit:

There were some questions about a garage entrance.

There is a back entrance to a garage (it's not an open_house).

Vehicles will enter the map from there.

Picture:

em42006111921321573to0.th.jpg

Before people post question about the doggy.

The dog is not a police dog. I forgot to edit the path of the dog, so they're walking through the parking lot now.

Edit 2:

Reply 900 in this topic. :)

Guest Chicken

Amazing Hoppah!

Cant wait to try the new version of your mod :)

One question about commands. Could you make a police unit who can command to get fire, ambu, techs and police to the scene (or atleast a coroners van). (for big events)?

Will your mod support EM4 Deluxe? There is a freeplay mission there which simulates a murder where you need use search dogs to find the missing person, which then gets into a murder scene, then you need a detective to find the killer, then arrest the killer. It's pretty cool and would be a nice addition to your mod.

Amazing Hoppah!

Cant wait to try the new version of your mod :)

One question about commands. Could you make a police unit who can command to get fire, ambu, techs and police to the scene (or atleast a coroners van). (for big events)?

Will your mod support EM4 Deluxe? There is a freeplay mission there which simulates a murder where you need use search dogs to find the missing person, which then gets into a murder scene, then you need a detective to find the killer, then arrest the killer. It's pretty cool and would be a nice addition to your mod.

I am not going to change the Em4 Deluxe freeplay map (yet).

The original freeplay- and multiplayer map will be changed first.

Then I'll see what I can do for Em4 Deluxe.

Those 'special' commands will be for units like supervisors and fire chiefs.

ooooooooooooo

i thought it might make a differnence

how much of the game does your game translate ?

Text -> 100% But not more than 30% is written in correct English.

Sounds (speech) -> 5% Only the ingame voices like 'Ok', 'On my way' are done. The supervisor, mission briefings aren't done.

News:

Made an equipment trailer today.

Photo of the trailer

My Emergency 4 version:

trailer3yr1.th.jpg

Busy with the script (from Bass-Ti) now to make it work ingame.

Greetz,

Hoppah

Can that trailer be fitted on any fire vehicle? I hope so, because you won't find too many engines that have a trailer attached to it.

Most of the time you'd find them attached to a heavy duty pick-up, like a F-350.

But nevertheless, nice work man. I can't wait to see the fire house, especially after seeing the police department. You're a master at your craft.

Guest Taylor821

All of it looks great Hoppah, and it's awesome that you translated it to English. Thing is, I can't even order the game in another version because i can't find an english site that sells it. And it's killing me looking at these pictures and not being able to play it!!!! :angry: