Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Gamesfunk
Hi,

The fourth Ambulance for my mod is finished!.

Picture:

ambu4um8.th.jpg

And here is a picture with all NEW vehicle in v1.1:

newinv11ix6.th.jpg

There are 7 new vehicles.

3 Ambulance type vehicles: Coronor's Van, EMT Car and Ambulance 4.

3 Fire Dept. type vehicles: Brush Truck, Light Equipment Truck and LAX Crashtender.

1 Police type vehicle: CHP Chevrolet Camaro Patrol Car

:),

Hoppah

Hot! Hot! Hot! I burnt my eyes :)

G.

Don't think this has been mentioned before but sorry if it has!I like the idea of being able to send vehicles back to fire station etc its great :D But is it possible for them to empty vehicle when they arrive?? tried sending 3 ambulances to hospital but all still had patients in.Know someone mentioned respawning vehicles before.Maybe a command like empty vehicle/unload then have a control panel for them to get rid of prisoner/patient. :) :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Hellow, It´s a very good mod. I working on the Czechmod(It´s a good mod), but LA mod is perfect. LA mod have a perfect graphick, good missions and perfect commands

Sorry, my english is horrible

Guest JeffreyCor
Don't think this has been mentioned before but sorry if it has!I like the idea of being able to send vehicles back to fire station etc its great :D But is it possible for them to empty vehicle when they arrive?? tried sending 3 ambulances to hospital but all still had patients in.Know someone mentioned respawning vehicles before.Maybe a command like empty vehicle/unload then have a control panel for them to get rid of prisoner/patient. :) :1046275747_biggthumpup:

It wasn't too hard just clicking on them to get out of the vehicle and putting them in the hospital or police station.

Guest victor02

i live in canada, thats the same car ands methods for canada and USA, thats true, police officer often use those type of flare when there is trafic accident. I also think it will be a great adition to L.A. Mod next version.

Guest victor02
But are those flares placed on ground or hold in hand?

There are placed on the ground,

http://www.freqofnature.com/photos/svpdacc...es/image002.jpg

http://www.freqofnature.com/photos/svpdacc...es/image003.jpg

http://www.onthefront.ws/images/stock/policeflare.jpg

http://www.worldcrossings.com/studio/galle...2FRoadFlare.jpg

Those pics are during the night, but i know they use them also during the day.

Yes you are right victor they are placed on the ground.

But I have to say it would be realistic if Police cars and maybe the Fire Engines have them in their equipment! And maybe traffic wests like in the EM3 LA Mod?

However would be great for night accidents or something like that.

@victor: The first pics don't go because were no members or something like that!

Edit: Only for Information Hoppah maybe you try that the flares go out so you don't have to pick them up

and they are like barricades so if you place them on the middle of the Road the cars can't pass!

In my opinion sometimes not so good.

Yes you are right victor they are placed on the ground.

But I have to say it would be realistic if Police cars and maybe the Fire Engines have them in their equipment! And maybe traffic wests like in the EM3 LA Mod?

However would be great for night accidents or something like that.

@victor: The first pics don't go because were no members or something like that!

All cars will carry them.

Cool sounds good but don't forget programing it to the people otherwise the vehicles have them with them and they can't use them :P

Edit: A question how much time do you need for release 1.1?

Guest victor02

I did a bit of research and i found that firefigthers often use flares too, so Hoppah, when you sayed ''All cars will carry them.'' i hope you were talking about firetrucks too. :happy:

So now everyone knows that flares are used to warn the car drivers and say "be careful", allright I think

we can end this Flare report ! THANK YOU!!! :P:P:P

Before Hoppah or Stan :1046276128_motz: :1046276128_motz: :1046276128_motz:

:P:P:P