Hi, I uploaded a mod and it was working fine in my version if the game. I then uploaded the mod to mega and who ever downloads it says that it reverts to the base game. From what I have heard that the units are still in the folder, just not loading into the game. I cant check because my main pc is at my moms and im at my dads till thursday If anyone has any ideas on what I need to do when I get back home thursday to fix this. Thanks

What exactly are they describing? The FP map is wrong? No vehicles show up? Or all modified content does not appear? Some clarification would be needed. It might just be a simple mistake on your part when sending the mod to a 3rd party. Checking in the editor to verify would also be a good step for them to take. Try asking them to take a look around.

If you have the units correctly placed, be sure to check the specs and lang folder as well for the relevant files there, in context to vehicles. The xmls in the specs files link the prototypes you made to the unit.xml files you made, plus also enables the new units to be playable in FP. The Lang folder contains the text displayed in the UI for your new units. If either the unts, lang or specs folder files are wrong or have mistakes, the unit(s) will not show up ingame, or they will appear incorrectly and potentially cause a CTD.

1 hour ago, itchboy said:

What exactly are they describing? The FP map is wrong? No vehicles show up? Or all modified content does not appear? Some clarification would be needed. It might just be a simple mistake on your part when sending the mod to a 3rd party. Checking in the editor to verify would also be a good step for them to take. Try asking them to take a look around.

If you have the units correctly placed, be sure to check the specs and lang folder as well for the relevant files there, in context to vehicles. The xmls in the specs files link the prototypes you made to the unit.xml files you made, plus also enables the new units to be playable in FP. The Lang folder contains the text displayed in the UI for your new units. If either the unts, lang or specs folder files are wrong or have mistakes, the unit(s) will not show up ingame, or they will appear incorrectly and potentially cause a CTD.

They say that it is the standard game but i asked about the new units from the mod and they say the files are there. So it seems like something odd is screwed up. When i get home I can ask them