mr matt5432123

EdgeWater Mod (WIP)

90's or 2000's style vehicles?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. 90's or 2000's style vehicles?

• 90's style vehicles
    • 2000's style vehicles

Alright everybody, gather around because I have some updates to share.

Despite my lack of updates, I have been working on and off on this mod for the past year! And I'd like to share what I've done with all of you, even though it isn't all final yet.

First, I'd love to show you Edgewater's "new" fire engines. Using Itchboy's Sutphen cab, as well as the rear from his Ward LaFrance ambassador E17, I crafted two 90s era Sutphen Deluges, with an edited Whelen edge 9000 lightbar by Cops for one, and ThinBlueLineKY's Whelen Centurion for the other. These will be Edgewater City's two frontline engines.

20220626113240_1.jpg

20220626113253_1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, stockboy8 said:

Alright everybody, gather around because I have some updates to share.

Despite my lack of updates, I have been working on and off on this mod for the past year! And I'd like to share what I've done with all of you, even though it isn't all final yet.

First, I'd love to show you Edgewater's "new" fire engines. Using Itchboy's Sutphen cab, as well as the rear from his Ward LaFrance ambassador E17, I crafted two 90s era Sutphen Deluges, with an edited Whelen edge 9000 lightbar by Cops for one, and ThinBlueLineKY's Whelen Centurion for the other. These will be Edgewater City's two frontline engines.

20220626113240_1.jpg

20220626113253_1.jpg

Good job! But imho whlen led lightbar looks to small on firetruck.

1 hour ago, EmC-Unit said:

Good job! But imho whlen led lightbar looks to small on firetruck.

I've heard similar from others, so right now I'm exploring my options for a larger, more prominent strobe lightbar instead. I plan on re-lighting all of them anyway since their lighting doesn't meet my current standards.

• Like 1

Tonight, dear friends, I share with you my updates to the Edgewater Police Department!

For fans of the old "Colgate toothpaste" design, I have some bad news. I scrapped it! I decided I really wanted to embrace the police car styles of the early 2000s.

I present to you two variations of Itchboy's Crown Victoria model, one with a 2003 styled grille and one with a 1998 styled grille. Both also have Cops' Whelen Edge 9000 strobe lightbar. 20220704213401_1.thumb.jpg.3cc15719fcdada75fe25e89170f6ff75.jpg20220704213350_1.thumb.jpg.ec07122b8457302e73113ae2eeef3598.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I'm away for the moment, but I've got some screenshots I'd like to share.

Some of you with a keen eye may have already noticed, but if not, these screenshots will make it obvious.

Edgewater is not officially in Michigan! Wanting to keep Edgewater's small, seaside city vibe, while also wanting to bring the community something new, and also my unbridled love for the mitten state, influenced this decision. 

Anyway, heres a Michigan staple, the somewhat standardized design of a Michigan Sheriff Cruiser.

Itchboy's 2003 CVPI with ThinBlueLineKY's Whelen Centurion 20220308203727_1.jpg

• Like 5

I've got something tonight I'm very excited and proud to show you all.
My very own whelen FastTrax rear module for Itchboy's CVPI. One of the fugliest lightbars of the late 90s is perfect for this project. 
Lighting demo to come at a later date- I'm still playing with the timing and patterns.

fastrax.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2