The Skinning Contest 2.0

February personnel skins winner.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the winner?

• VOID
    • VOID2

26 minutes ago, tysohug said:

I wont have an issue!

Thank you! There we go. I've won, we'll leave it at that ;-)

gunswat, to answer your poll issue. It's apparently just how it is with the new forum. There simply doesn't seem to be a way of adding polls to existing topics anymore.

On 3/3/2016 at 5:47 PM, gunswat said:

I'm afraid I might have no choice this month unless I figure out how to start a poll on here. 

Yeah I'm sorry about that I will roam the CP and see if there isnt a function or feature that is making the polls not show up in the edit menu... It's a new forum and frankly annoying how it changed some things.  I will re-post (or edit if I'm the last post) if I am able to hunt down where that feature is hiding (if it is anyway).

EDIT:

I had to create a new topic with a poll and add this topic into it in order to give it back the ability to have a poll, you should be able to edit that poll now and make it display what you want it to display... Probably a bug from when the server moved one of it's many times made it lose that feature on existing topics... Either way there is a poll now and it is now there and able to be altered from my tampering with it.

Edited by MikeyPI
Fixed issue.

11 hours ago, randomperson139 said:

Haha, I know. I just haven't very often. We'll just say I won, I don't think anyone will have any issue :-P 

I'm not counting it at the end of the year as there was more than one entry.

Thanks mikey I'll edit the poll today or tomorrow depending on what I'm doing. 

i quite like this idea of a skinning contest, i may be new to skinning but i may post a few things.

23 hours ago, TACRfan said:

i quite like this idea of a skinning contest, i may be new to skinning but i may post a few things.

Fresh meat is allways good 

1. Why can I make a poll in a new topic but not an existing one?

Because I can't find the stupid setting?

I can't find anything in edit first post in my topick either, so why do you troll gunswat?

2 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

Fresh meat is allways good 

I can't find anything in edit first post in my topick either, so why do you troll gunswat?

Yo dont worry he aint its just a bug on all topics. I think/hope he was joking.

Polls up I cant vote but hopefully you all can.

Great. Was glitching for me before. Imma have to restart the poll timmorow when I'm on pc I think. Thanks for letting me know. 

Edit tried to fix by adding new question doesn't look like it's working.

Ok so some people can vote. 

Can I ask that you vote on the second question only.

I'm not a particular fan of how this update broke so many things (believe me this is one of many)... I would expect the author of said poll would be unlikely to be able to vote, however everyone else *should* be able to do so, people were voting for my bs poll on whether or not it was a setting I could not find or the polling being broken thanks to the update... As to emc, you'd have to PM me which topic (since you have a few if I recall) needs a topic and I'll do the same thing that I had to  do here as a workaround.  Sorry about  some of these bugs but there is very little we can do about them, it just has to do with how the database converted when it upgraded across the board... I checked the settings and polls are permitted so it's a DB issue from the upgrade I think.

I'm going to look into it, I think the reason the first question is bugged is because those who voted for the poll I put into there can't re-vote for the edited question.. Which would be a really stupid bug but I'm going to make a test topic to verify... If that is in fact the case that's a serious bug IPB should have caught.

6 hours ago, gunswat said:

I'm not a moderator tho I was unmodded due to lack of training and no understanding of my needs.(mental disabilities)

great idea tho kinda 

Well it shouldn't be problem those disabilities, I know it is possible (not surebif here) but at the Czech Emergency forums we could be moderators of our own topics, maybe you can get those privilegies in here as well because skinning is awesome and easy lot of people do it and they never show it because they make just skins not whole mod

I know it's possible but om not sure if that would involve a sub-section on the site. Either way I have got some more skining contest ideas up my sleeve;)

Poll will be shut later today so make sure you vote before then.

March is free skin. February results shall be posted today.

Edit got caught up partakingIn a friends Iivestream today (Thursday) I promise lol.

Congratulations ghost graphic designs for winning February

My UK immigration enforcement units, these are the first skins i ever made, i wanted them in the Kent mod because you see them alot around Dover and Folkstone, if any of the credits are wrong please let me know, they are not the best but i hope you like them.

Immigration enforcement Mercedes vito: Original credits Mercedes Benz Vito 03, Wittener, Stormi, (Stormi), Stormi Zwickau-Mod-Team Zwickau-Mod-Team / New skin by me

EM4 2016-03-29 17-55-00-816EM4 2016-03-29 17-55-05-829EM4 2016-03-29 17-55-09-310