banddude125

Changing vehicle speed?

Firestation Start script would be one. Forgot to mention this aspect.

Depending on the mod you play, there might also be scripts that change vehicle speeds, but otherwise it's done as stated above.

Go to the units folder, select the desired unit you want to change and go into the units.xml and change the "Speed" value.

Thanks for all yalls help!

I've been playing a mod and 2 of the vehicles are slow. They come out of the PD as quick as any other units but when I select and click a destination its lights and siren are on but the vehicle is now going slower the AI traffic.

I've tried changing the speed value in the xml file. I don't know how to check the scripts to see if that is the cause. Does it require a special program?

7 hours ago, jonzo1990 said:

I've been playing a mod and 2 of the vehicles are slow. They come out of the PD as quick as any other units but when I select and click a destination its lights and siren are on but the vehicle is now going slower the AI traffic.

I've tried changing the speed value in the xml file. I don't know how to check the scripts to see if that is the cause. Does it require a special program?

Thread is nearly two years old, do not bump old topics.