bma

London Multiplayer Mod 1.0 [1.0 Released]

Loving the mod, but come across a problem (I saw someone else mention it too).

When I'm playing with my buddies, we regularly have come to the scrolling bug (Where we're literally just going in one direction and can't stop it), and it's something related to typing but we have no issues in other mods. I had a play around when I had this scroll bug and managed to change the direction by typing when trying to move in another direction, but couldn't keep it still. 

Is there any possible fix for this? I'm assuming its mod related as we don't have the issue elsewhere.

Is there any possible fix for this? I'm assuming its mod related as we don't have the issue elsewhere.

Its a game, not a mod problem. We havent touched any scripts that effect keyboard imputs so it must be a game thing

Agreed. One other thing I like is that you only have a small, limited amount of units and therefore have to manage your resources properly.

-------------------

More screens. If there was a future update, would you consider adding more types of vehicles (Fire Command or HART for example)?

Women shot by her 'Friend' in a Hotel

eVqswow.jpg

Fire Alarm goes off at a warehouse after some containers caught alight

OPfVTCO.jpg

Am i right if i say that pottyscotty har put thoes officers inn the mod there himselfe or am i stupid and cant find the way to make them change their uniforms..?

Great mod very well made!

, Would love to see more options and equipment- Like cones, directional lights, Maybe some other police units, like traffic cars. Chase options for ARV and traffic to chase cars, Also add more missions. Like hostage, stolen car, etc... just to add to diversity 

maybe-Pepper spray, Hazmat incidents. maybe have rescuce have 4 crew with hazmat qualities. Other LFB units- hose layer, command vehicle etc for people who like to RP. Scene lights, like the pole on the appliance would be cool too 

• Upvote 1

Well what he said above ^

Here's a few others

-Update the tires of the RRV, x5 and the Patrol Vehicles they look too small

-Try and go for the jam sandwich design for the patrol vehicles? Up to you

-Maybe try and add a few rear reds, hazard lights as well with Police like cones and such 

But overall BMA and Marius, it is a terrific mod! 

• Upvote 1

Very well done from what I have seen so far. I'm away from home so I can't play it quite yet but I was wondering if there were any non-RPU patrol cars, as RPU is just traffic. My apologies if it's in game and I just haven't seen it, but I haven't seen them in any photos or videos. If they're not, I would make adding area cars and IRVs as my suggestion as part of an update since those would handle the bulk of the calls as opposed to the RPU.

• Upvote 1

Very well done from what I have seen so far. I'm away from home so I can't play it quite yet but I was wondering if there were any non-RPU patrol cars, as RPU is just traffic. My apologies if it's in game and I just haven't seen it, but I haven't seen them in any photos or videos. If they're not, I would make adding area cars and IRVs as my suggestion as part of an update since those would handle the bulk of the calls as opposed to the RPU.

Theres some ARV units (armed response vehicle) parked seperately from the RPU units, usually ARV has a star ontop if I'm correct :)

The focus's and octavias are not RPU i think they are IRV's. The Met Is Replacing all there orange 'Jam Sandwich' Striped livery on all there vehicles with the Blue and yellow 'battenburg' Livery, i don't think there is a traffic car in this mod

Theres some ARV units (armed response vehicle) parked seperately from the RPU units, usually ARV has a star ontop if I'm correct  :)

Yes the Mets ARVs have a star on the roof 

I agree with Rossco, hope this gets put through :)

What is a "Pump Ladder" other than the obvious.  

Thanks.

London Fire Brigade use two types of main 'Pump' Appliances. You have the Pumps (Normally the older style Mercedes Ategos) then the DPLs or Pump Ladders (Mostly represented by the newer Ategos [2007+]). Only difference that I know of is possibly equipment but mainly it's the ladder lengths (If my knowledge serves correctly).

Sorry for replying to an "ancient" post but Pottyscotty is almost right.

If I remember right, on stations with just 1 pump it's called "Pump Ladder" and it carries both the 13.5 m and 9 m ladder.

On stations with 2 pumps (that usually have over 2.000 shouts a year), there is both a Pump (a ~ 2002 Atego) and a Pump Ladder (a ~ 2008 Atego), where the Pump carries the 9 m one and the Pump Ladder the 13.5 m one.

Hope I could answer good!

I must say this is great mod guys! Had a lot of fun playing this so far. I just wanted to say could the police patrol? and should'nt  soho fire station have another floor? and could we be able to call in or have on the map the fireboat?  This is a quality mod! you've done a great job! 

• Upvote 1

I don't understand how it works; I "call" a truck which I have to manually look for through the enclosed buildings, it pops out, I move it to the scene, get the firefighters out of the vehicle, equip hoses, attach to truck... then... nothing. There is no command or right click availably on any fire or item. The readme is just credits  too.

7 hours ago, groovybluedog said:

I don't understand how it works; I "call" a truck which I have to manually look for through the enclosed buildings, it pops out, I move it to the scene, get the firefighters out of the vehicle, equip hoses, attach to truck... then... nothing. There is no command or right click availably on any fire or item. The readme is just credits  too.

Haven't  played this specific mod in a while but you have to activate the pump. If you still have problems then use the quick deploy button.

On 11/8/2017 at 8:51 PM, kenneth1991 said:

how do you run the scripts I am very new to all this I just have a blank map what am I doing wrong.

Just buy the vehicle from the menu like normal. It only has one command and that spawns in All vehicles on the map