TheAxeMan33

Montana Mod v2.0.1 question

I'm not sure if this is the exact spot for this topic, but I'm currently on a laptop with Intel HD Graphics and as we all know that cannot run the modification, but I've been looking into getting a new laptop that is capable of playing most of the games, and was wondering if these specifications would run the modification?

CPU : AMD A8-5550M Quad Core 2.1GHz

GPU : Radeon 8550G

Memory : 8GB

I apologize if this isn't the correct place for the topic, I just thought technical support would be the place. I appreciate any feedback.

Yeah, that CPU is an APU, which means it has a dedicated graphics chip inside the CPU. While they're not amazing, they're much much better than Intel HD, as Intel HD graphics are mainly just for light work and running the PC when your GPU is broken.

That'll run it. You may experience lag when having multiple rigs with lights running (Even I experience this on a GTX 570), but if you only have one truck (with lights on) on the screen at one time, or multiple lightless trucks, you should be okay.