ThinBlueLineKY4

Mods With Hazmat And Unique Events?

By unique I mean an event that only happens in that mod or that is mod unique, or only happens in a few mods.

The Mods So Far That I Have Seen Hazmat Incidents In:

Harbor City

Riverside?

The Mods So Far That I Have Seen Unique Events In:

Can you all name some mods that have hazmat or unique events in them other than the ones listed?

Unique events how? Literally every mod had hazmat calls and they're all the same based off the base game

Agreed, mods with the original map will have the two HAZMAT events, and all the other maps with the default game feature them. LA Mod map does(?) include them as well. Most mods who create their own maps stick one or two in there as well.

Would be better if you (Conner) could define "Unique".

Unique events how? Literally every mod had hazmat calls and they're all the same based off the base game

Agreed, mods with the original map will have the two HAZMAT events, and all the other maps with the default game feature them. LA Mod map does(?) include them as well. Most mods who create their own maps stick one or two in there as well.

Would be better if you (Conner) could define "Unique".

By unique I mean a plane crash, or something like that.

Then how do I increase the frequency of hazmat fires and incidents?

That just means changing the prototypes placed in different events. There's many that do this, almost every mod has a different set up of usually car(something else possibly) crashes. As far as making different events all together, you need to implement a script that runs when something happens, or you need to make a mission script. The most popular event type script now is the fire alarm script seen in mods like Mayberry, Manhattan, etc. 

To adjust the event frequency, search frequency in the forums, and look at this post 

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/19811-one-missionevent-on-freeplay-at-the-time/#entry286053

That just means changing the prototypes placed in different events. There's many that do this, almost every mod has a different set up of usually car(something else possibly) crashes. As far as making different events all together, you need to implement a script that runs when something happens, or you need to make a mission script. The most popular event type script now is the fire alarm script seen in mods like Mayberry, Manhattan, etc. 

To adjust the event frequency, search frequency in the forums, and look at this post 

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/19811-one-missionevent-on-freeplay-at-the-time/#entry286053

Thank you very much, but what are the hazmat events called? I can not find them to increase the frequency.

I made a custom event for my private London mod. It's a rail disaster - a high speed train hit a bus stuck on a level crossing. If I remember I made it so there was about 20-30 victims just to give you an idea :)

If that happened, first thing I would do is call in 3 of whatever MCU you have in that mod to that location. XD Sounds interesting.

If that happened, first thing I would do is call in 3 of whatever MCU you have in that mod to that location. XD Sounds interesting.

Lol its pretty much all hands on station for this event :P Heres some old gameplay footage of it. Takes me nearly 50 mins to clear it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQmC9KU8u3k

We included a plane crash in the Manhattan mod the game just repeats one or two car crash events so I only had it once or twice ever. Events like that are fun but I prefer to put them in a mission rather than freeplay because the game can load that one event everytime you play if it wants and it can become tedious

We included a plane crash in the Manhattan mod the game just repeats one or two car crash events so I only had it once or twice ever. Events like that are fun but I prefer to put them in a mission rather than freeplay because the game can load that one event everytime you play if it wants and it can become tedious

Okay.