Well i'm guessing you are running Weldfordshire mod because of the things listed,

It also appears you have made edits to it so some vehicles use the Engine on and off command (Because this is not in the original mod).

There is a whole string of errors all pointing at that command so I recommend you remove the commands and see if you still crash then work it out from there.

I edited the freeplay values, Ie number of units that can be called and also the call volume.

It seems to be like a large building fire, with excess of 10 units on scene, this hadnt happened before.

There was a problem with my graphics card but that was fixed by updating my drivers and has been working properly and isn't causing any problems.

Okay, so it crashes at large events, such as building fires. Do yourself a favour, send a dozen of the most light heavy units, be it fire trucks, or whatever, to a single location and try a couple commands at night. If this doesn't tax your system, it could be something else. If not, it is likely something where your system kills the game due to over taxed limits. Try the fire with a dozen units with lower graphic settings, see if it still crashes. If it doesn't, then we're looking at graphics, if not, it's likely something with a unit you edited. 

Okay, so it crashes at large events, such as building fires. Do yourself a favour, send a dozen of the most light heavy units, be it fire trucks, or whatever, to a single location and try a couple commands at night. If this doesn't tax your system, it could be something else. If not, it is likely something where your system kills the game due to over taxed limits. Try the fire with a dozen units with lower graphic settings, see if it still crashes. If it doesn't, then we're looking at graphics, if not, it's likely something with a unit you edited. 

So I put my graphics settings on low, sent in 10 bright units, worked fine super fast, for about 5 mins then crashed.

No reductions in performance up until the crash, no new units spawned immediately before the crash, it just works and then just crashes seemingly without reason.

I believe I've found the problem, it's telling my my kernel driver has stopped responding every time, ive tried everything to fix it ie uninstalled the driver then reinstalled it, updated it, changed a million diffrent files no fix seems to be working