pack request

can anyone make a custom pack for me???

No.

Seriously, your question could not be any more vague... do you actually expect people to know what you mean?

Whatever it is you're after, you're very unlikely to find anyone to do it for you. I would suggest taking a look at tutorials and learning to do things for yourself.

No.

Seriously, your question could not be any more vague... do you actually expect people to know what you mean?

Whatever it is you're after, you're very unlikely to find anyone to do it for you. I would suggest taking a look at tutorials and learning to do things for yourself.

well if i could do it myself i would be doing it myself dont ya think smart one? 

well if i could do it myself i would be doing it myself dont ya think smart one? 

There are many tutorials on this site that will teach you how to make mods and stuff for this game.

Nobody will make anything for you, especially with that attitude. You gotta do everything yourself.

In the first place, you said you wanted a custom pack. A custom pack of what? Chocolate? CVPI's?