• Excellent!
    • Nothing Special
    • Bad
  2. 2. Mod itself

• Awesome
    • Good
    • okay
    • Alot to improve..
  3. 3. Opinions about myself(helps myself)

• Friendly and always respectful
    • Its okaay
    • Lagging respect
    • Worse then that!

Hi guys, this topic seems to be one of those, so I'm going to go ahead and pop my head in here as a little warning. 

As per Section 12, TOS: Signatures shall not exceed a maximum height of 140px and a maximum width of 640. While these are under the limit it width, the height is significantly over. I'll be removing all signatures this week as I see them that are significantly over the limit, that means these 600px tall banners are gonna go. I can do MAYBE 200 or 250, but these are over 4x the maximum height. This topic is the first of many I'm sure that'll get a similar warning. 

Hi guys, this topic seems to be one of those, so I'm going to go ahead and pop my head in here as a little warning. 

As per Section 12, TOS: Signatures shall not exceed a maximum height of 140px and a maximum width of 640. While these are under the limit it width, the height is significantly over. I'll be removing all signatures this week as I see them that are significantly over the limit, that means these 600px tall banners are gonna go. I can do MAYBE 200 or 250, but these are over 4x the maximum height. This topic is the first of many I'm sure that'll get a similar warning. 

Apologies, I must have missed that. Will remove and resize.

Howz that possible? I heard that LA map is the biggest map. Don't remember the yyy X yyy numbers, but I thought it is impossible to make a bigger map.