Looking for an Em4 mod

Hi, I looking for a small Canadian mod.

Two years ago my cousin told me that he wanted to do his own modification, in the last year as christmas gift I buy licence of Zmodeler2 for him. In January this year, he first showed me what all he did, also show me his topic on this forum.

But few days ago I can't find his topic, I now sign in this forum because I want know what happened.

Something tells me you are looking for the Lampard Modification based on your signature. That mod was shut down because its author (your cousin probably) was banned. Suspiciously, he was banned for boasting about having a fake copy of Zmodeler, despite the fact you claim to have given him a legit copy.

You may also be looking for the Toronto mod by nypdpoliceofficerxx. This mod was shut down because its author did not back up his mod files which were lost when his computer was destroyed. Due to the loss of content, the topic was deleted by request a few months ago.

Hi,

my signature is from cousin's Facebook profile and yes he is author of the Lampard Modification. I don't know why the mod was shut down for few words about Zmodeler.

In my cousin's country isn't illegal write on the internet what who has in home, while there is not a link to download it is only a few ordinary words.

I boasted with a new car to my neighbor and she's not interested. :D

Where you have evidence for illegal using ?

according to what I read on wikipedia, your comment of EMP laws is similar to the unwritten laws of Czechoslovakia in 1950 where for example, who had in the pub stupid opinions against the state, The State Security sent him to jail.

Where you have evidence for illegal using ?

according to what I read on wikipedia, your comment of EMP laws is similar to the unwritten laws of Czechoslovakia in 1950 where for example, who had in the pub stupid opinions against the state, The State Security sent him to jail.

There are no 'EMP Laws'.

They are the Terms of Service (the 'ToS') and as such they're moderating their own site. You can post links to illegal software on pirating forums because their rules allow it. You don't get sent to prison here for posting warez, just warning points or a ban. This isn't the USSR, Armin.

Neither are forum moderators liable to report any use of illegal software with the law; it's not illegal to ban someone unfairly, even if it was unfair, which it wasn't.

Edited by Newfoundking

Give me a break with that Soviet Union :P, I was born in Czechoslovakia, I know past history of our republic.

I little searching on forum and here is the result.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/19789-creating-models-or-using-other-models/ 8.post

photos on Facebook profile

https://www.emergency-planet.com/Lampard.Fire.a.Rescue/posts/723231511099052

I'm gonna go ahead and step in here. Last time I checked, there's six members on this site that can access the warn logs. None of them are you guys. Warnings are issued, a lot. No one can see them except the warned, and the staff. 

While frankly, it's none of your business, you have no right to know why someone was banned, I will however confirm, against his accusations, he was not banned for pirated software, but for several different reasons. Progressive discipline is what it's called.