The Loot

Door "Group" Function

Another Q: if doors are different types but grouped the same, do they still open together? Or do they have to be the same in both regards?

Take the LA ambulances: they don't really have "person" doors, but I wonder if I can set one of the "special" doors to "person" with the same group, and have them both open in both circumstances.

Another Q: if doors are different types but grouped the same, do they still open together? Or do they have to be the same in both regards?

Take the LA ambulances: they don't really have "person" doors, but I wonder if I can set one of the "special" doors to "person" with the same group, and have them both open in both circumstances.

They have to be the same type otherwise they wont open at the same time.

Well...they will open when emptycar command is executed. They wont though when individual paramedic or stretcher teams exit the vehicle. They wont work either through the entercar command.

The LA Ambulances have no person doors because of the setup Hoppah used wherein the Paramedic and Stretcher team would enter the rear doors. Unfortunately, this meant that when the paramedic exits the ambulance, he ends up spawning in the front because there is no door. They spawn in the front because of EM4 hardcoding.

One of these days I should try to use your ambulance pack vehicles instead of the LA mod replacements; problem is adding lights to them which I would generously call my skills in "rubbish". I think I could get the LA skins transferred over without too much trouble, though.

What's the difference between the LA Mod Replacements and my ambulance pack? Is there some kind of consistency issue I have? Or is it because the LA Ambulances have no front doors?