Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

The 5.56x45mm SS109 NATO chamered G36C assault rifle is a fully and semi automatic weapon in use by ARV officers in the UK replacing the 9mm MP5 sub-machinegun. It is used along with smoke and flash grenades, a baton launcher, Glock 17 semi-automatic 9mm pistol and the X26 TASER in the ARV.

Ohhhkaaaaay.

Thanks!

In the end there will be about 13 combined :P

Awesome. The London mod only bothered with 3 different vehicles carrying armed officers, this will have more than enough for one every day of the week.

Awesome. The London mod only bothered with 3 different vehicles carrying armed officers, this will have more than enough for one every day of the week.

I count 7 ;) 2x Jankels, 2x Flying Squad, 2x BMW ARV's.

hey scott can u line police fire and ambuance together in the editor and give us a front and back view

Yup, give me a few minutes and I'll get it up on the front page.

Edit:- I am having problems with uploading images at the moment so it will have to wait until tomorrow. 

Fair enough, when you click on the ped will it say 'Police Officer - Taser Certified' or somewhere along those lines or will you have to click on each one to see who has a Taser?

Yes it will say :)

i don't know I might have to add a few onto extra units

and scott don't forget the line up pics

Up to you, in real life they have been assigned to Taser Certified Officers and SFO/AFO's so for realism sake that is what I am doing with the mod. With a lot of American mods I have added tasers to pretty much all units.

Already done :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures of all current units can be found on the 1st page in the spoiler! 

Fabulous

Edit: WOAH! Just seen your estimated release of between July and August on the home page! You have got to be kidding, I never expected it to be done that soon, especially with no ambulance station or police station yet. ;)

Volvo ARV with lighting, sorry this was not up sooner but my pc as been having overheating problems, the SECAmb Mobile command unit will be uploaded either later today or tomorrow

like how the rear lights go right up the back of the car

Thanks, I did these before I sent it to TACR - Wasn't sure how it would come out but seems like it's ok I hope :P I have edited them since so it's more realistic (The brakelights covers the top part but taillights cover the bottom).