[Released/Public] The Riverside Modification V1.5

Why not just enable the police events in the endless mod spec file and problem solved... No more "mission ended" message.

It does it also with Police events enabled.....I will try looking at the mods parameters and see if I can change it there....

It does it also with Police events enabled.....I will try looking at the mods parameters and see if I can change it there....

It shouldn't do. I have all the police events turned on, on the freeplay endless and I don't get the mission ended message. But Saying that I think I did copy the XML file in from another mod. Try doing that and seeing if that works.

Black is for hearse, not for ambulance.  Americans are weird.  :happy:

I'm glad I live in Europe, where we have a yellow and white ambulance.

Black does not always mean hearse.... everyone has there own opinion... my opinion is that i like american fire apparatus and ems vehicles more than i do europes :P if you gonna complain keep it to yourself.

Black does not always mean hearse.... everyone has there own opinion... my opinion is that i like american fire apparatus and ems vehicles more than i do europes :P if you gonna complain keep it to yourself.

Your post came with the cross after funeral  :laugh::P:laugh::P:laugh::P

It shouldn't do. I have all the police events turned on, on the freeplay endless and I don't get the mission ended message. But Saying that I think I did copy the XML file in from another mod. Try doing that and seeing if that works.

I copied an XML file in from another mod and it fixed the issue. Been running the mod for the last few days with no issues... All is good now.....

Hello, first time lots of fun to play a big compliment for the Super Mod.Macht it. Is it true that one can send five no vehicles purely in the Guard? Patch I've instaled.

Greeting Westfalia

I would answer you question but I am having a hard time understanding it. Can someone clear it up for me??

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Portside First Responders (PFR) is now the owners of Riverside Mod. This mod will be updated one more time to fix a few bugs after that this mod will no longer be updated for public release.

I will release the final update within the next couple of weeks. I have figured out how to fix all the bugs so the mod will be in good shape!

I am relatively new to the EM series and using mods.  I tried searching but was not able to find an answer; what xml file do you copy?  I have other mods downloaded and use them fine but I encounter the same problem with "mission ended" with this one.

Note to Mentor1159 - Love the look of this! Can't wait for the next (final) release!

Portside First Responders (PFR) is now the owners of Riverside Mod. This mod will be updated one more time to fix a few bugs after that this mod will no longer be updated for public release.

I will release the final update within the next couple of weeks. I have figured out how to fix all the bugs so the mod will be in good shape!

That good to hear, thanks for updating the mod for the public before it becomes a clan only one.

That good to hear, thanks for updating the mod for the public before it becomes a clan only one.

No problem. A lot of the clan feature will probably be included but a few won't. I still have to set it up though

The last version may not actually be the final version, it just all depends on how you guys like it, if I have extra time, and of course the release of E5. I am pushing back the release of the final version to about the end of October. I am just to busy to do a lot of the stuff in just a few weeks.

No problem. A lot of the clan feature will probably be included but a few won't. I still have to set it up though

The last version may not actually be the final version, it just all depends on how you guys like it, if I have extra time, and of course the release of E5. I am pushing back the release of the final version to about the end of October. I am just to busy to do a lot of the stuff in just a few weeks.

Well it takes time, don't rush it to please people lol. Well that is understandable personal life comes 1st, but if you get the time keep us posted.

Due to some issues that have been going on around the EM4 community, I will not be releasing another version and I will be taking down the current version. The mod can only be obtained through the PFR clan. However, to obtain it, you must be a trusted member. I wish I didn't have to do this, but I have too.

Any people that try to join PFR just to get the mod, I got news for ya. We know who you are, and you don't wanna know what's gonna happen.

Yeah a FEW clans were caught using it. Even though it is stated clearly not too. I did this in the interest for myself and the Portside clan. Sorry a few people had to ruin it.

Yeah a FEW clans were caught using it. Even though it is stated clearly not too. I did this in the interest for myself and the Portside clan. Sorry a few people had to ruin it.

Ah well, it was clearly stated, but like you said some people can't follow rules, its understandable though.