[Released/Public] The Riverside Modification V1.5

Well the tanker to engine works but not engine to engine

It's a huge start that I know a lot of groups are going to be very happy to see. I know with the "Manchester Mod" (who are looking for scripters) I had to shuttle engines out of a forest fire to fill them up.  This mod is pretty awesome and is only going to get better!

Thanks for the release Mentor! Looking forward to playing it.

EDIT: I got the hazmat 4 crew to get back in the truck. You will 1st need to equip them with a fire hose and then drop the item and you will be able to get them back in the truck. It also works the same when you have them change into the hazmat suit, just get a hose each and drop them, you will be able to re-enter the truck.

Thanks for the release Mentor! Looking forward to playing it.

EDIT: I got the hazmat 4 crew to get back in the truck. You will 1st need to equip them with a fire hose and then drop the item and you will be able to get them back in the truck. It also works the same when you have them change into the hazmat suit, just get a hose each and drop them, you will be able to re-enter the truck.

Well I am glad you found a way to do it. However I would like to do it without all the hassle.

Well I am glad you found a way to do it. However I would like to do it without all the hassle.

Thanks lol, I know I was trying to do the same, it doesn't make any sense because you have the vehicles and crew set to the right one for the hazmat. Maybe try and remove some of the commands like getting flares etc.

I ran into a problem with the mod I ran 911 - First Responders went to the mod tap and scroll down when it crash and dos ever time I have the mod in my mod folder doesn't do it with over mod just this one

I had that problem, I fixed it by deleting the em4.dds in the Riverside mod folder and it worked.

I try corona no luck 

If you already have coronas installed but still are getting the white boxes try downloading this. It contains 2 additional corona files which you put in the main directory of em4, not the mod folder(em4 folder->data->textures->coronas and just paste the two corona files into the folder). Got rid of my white boxes.

One other thing I noticed is if you rapid deploy near a downed victim your firefighter/paramedics will have a hoseline but still go up to victims to treat them. This causes them to glitch out so they are holding both a hoseline and a medic bag. After this happens they cant drop the hoseline or the med bag, or disconnect from the engine. Hitting rapid deploy again causes a graphics glitch where you cant see your units.

Edited by KILLERxCOP