willowfork fire capt

Houston Mod(ON HOLD)

http://www.dropshots.com/joshuapeavler1051/albums/485982

Link to my dropshot album for the Houston Mod 

First is a pic of E68 going interior L68 doing horizontal ventilation and S68 on R.I.T.

2nd pic is of the new loading screen tell me what y'all think.

Also do you guys think i should release a beta this month if I can get permission from the authors of models/base-mods that i have used?

http://www.dropshots.com/joshuapeavler1051/albums/485982

Link to my dropshot album for the Houston Mod 

First is a pic of E68 going interior L68 doing horizontal ventilation and S68 on R.I.T.

2nd pic is of the new loading screen tell me what y'all think.

Also do you guys think i should release a beta this month if I can get permission from the authors of models/base-mods that i have used?

Even though it doesn't look like you borrowed any of my content, you get my permission anyway.

First of all. It has a good look to it best of luck.

Second, it may be my view but the right side of the police car has it's writing backwards. I apologize if someone already said that to you and I over read it.

Third. From someone who is making their own mod's standpoint. Work on only maybe a few vehicles (1-2 maybe 3) vehicles at a time. When you try and knock out a lot of vehicles at once, you overlook key details. The better the look and the more realistic detail, the more interest it attracts.

Good luck again.

-11ALPHA12

First of all. It has a good look to it best of luck.

Second, it may be my view but the right side of the police car has it's writing backwards. I apologize if someone already said that to you and I over read it.

Third. From someone who is making their own mod's standpoint. Work on only maybe a few vehicles (1-2 maybe 3) vehicles at a time. When you try and knock out a lot of vehicles at once, you overlook key details. The better the look and the more realistic detail, the more interest it attracts.

Good luck again.

-11ALPHA12

Thx, i didnt notice the backwords writing till after i uploaded the vid but i just changed it

UPDATE:

West I-10 Vol. Fire Department Ambulance 2 (Model made by itchboy)

attachicon.gifEm4 2015-05-10 22-07-20-57.jpg

attachicon.gifEm4 2015-05-10 22-07-22-65.jpg

West Lake Vol. Fire Department Battalion 1 (Model made by itchboy)

attachicon.gifEm4 2015-05-10 22-07-42-24.jpg

Willowfork Fire Department Tower 11 and Engine 81 (Engine 81 made by Dennis Reid,Tower 11 made by Dennis Reid and Bama(Rear Part of ladder truck is bama's)

attachicon.gifEm4 2015-05-10 22-07-58-34.jpg

attachicon.gifEm4 2015-05-10 22-08-12-24.jpg

The F350 and Suburban are not made by me.

F350 is by Nnico, the Suburban is taken from the Montana mod battalion chief.

The rear ladder part is made from the LA Mod ladder truck. Bama only installed it into his mod, he is not the author of that. LA mod team is.

The F350 and Suburban are not made by me.

F350 is by Nnico, the Suburban is taken from the Montana mod battalion chief.

The rear ladder part is made from the LA Mod ladder truck. Bama only installed it into his mod, he is not the author of that. LA mod team is.

Credits fixed for ladder and F-350

Srry i thought i had put ur suburban in but i didnt who is the author of the suburban

Credits fixed for ladder and F-350

Srry i thought i had put ur suburban in but i didnt who is the author of the suburban

The author of the model was never made clear actually. The fact that it has 26k polygons and a lot of defects lends me to believe it is converted (rather poorly) from GTAIV. A car mod specifically, like this:

th_740_1071.jpg