nbrown8568

Baltimore City Submod [WIP]

Fire Department Vehicles almost done(they are in game), they just need skins completed.

BCFD Engine 29

BCFD Engine 52

BCFD Light Rescue

BCFD Medic 17

BCFD Rescue 1

****** Unable to Upload Screenshots*******

Received this message : There was a problem processing the uploaded file. Please contact us for assistance.

• Upvote 1

Image uploads that are internal to the site are broken. For now, I'd recommend using imgur because the images load up and are formatted properly.

Here's a test, to prove that the images all dont end up at the bottom.

Pic from imgur shows up here between text

bAtbTaB.png

The internal upload photo should spawn at the bottm, even if I inserted it below here: Its even worse, it didnt show up, period.

We do not know what is causing the internal image link, and internal link bugs to happen. We believe it is tied with the new feature where the image is automatically displayed and thumbnailed. We are working our hardest to work with IPBoards to fix the problem.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:21 AM, itchboy said:

Image uploads that are internal to the site are broken. For now, I'd recommend using imgur because the images load up and are formatted properly.

Here's a test, to prove that the images all dont end up at the bottom.

Pic from imgur shows up here between text

bAtbTaB.png

The internal upload photo should spawn at the bottm, even if I inserted it below here: Its even worse, it didnt show up, period.

We do not know what is causing the internal image link, and internal link bugs to happen. We believe it is tied with the new feature where the image is automatically displayed and thumbnailed. We are working our hardest to work with IPBoards to fix the problem.

Ok thanks for the heads up. I'm loving this Dodge Ram.

Norm,