TDGamer95

emergency 4 bug/problem

hello! i need help With this problem i called: introduction fail.

ok i load the game, and go to freeplay, then  i click on the ambulance for example there is normaly a ambulance that rolls around, right? but my is white. im trying to fix this problem but i dont know.

please reply!

P.s i have some mods too.

London Mod v1.2

Norway Mod v1

Polish Mod v.0.99.1beta

Welfordshire (unknown Version)

hey itchboy! i have tried to reinstall the game 2 times.

i have a laptop.

PC Specs:

Intel Core i5-2430M 2.4GHz

with turbo boost up to 3.0GHz

Intel HD Graphics 3000

up to 1760 MB Dynamic Video Mermory

4 GB DDR3 Mermory

500 GB HDD

DVD-Super Multi DL drive

Acer Nplify 802.11b/g/n

6-cell Li-ion battery

Well, the problem with the Norway mod isnt an issue you should worry about. Its authors will probably fix it.
I understand that the glitched vehicle browser is annoying, but gameplay wise, is anything else wrong; such as missing textures, weird things appearing on screen?
A few more tips on getting EM4 working is to disable DEP if using Windows 7 and to run it as an administrator . No need for any compatibility settings.

itchboy, i am running it as Administrator the whole time. And guys thanks for helping! Well i gotta play it with the white square the whole time :(

And the norway mod is being updated to ver 2.0 and it is bug fixing in it.

Remove the video card driver that shipped with the computer, goto intel's website and manually find the newest driver version, download and install directX 9 and 10 if you can....  One of these things will solve your issue most likely, also check in the video cards control panel there may be settings you can change such as the filtering options and things like that...

The reason you have that issue is definately a video card related issue... I don't know that particular intel card, but I know the game can be played on intel chipsets (albeit not to the maximum performance).

You can try to change the settings in the way the video card runs the game, it is a setting being applied to the game that is incompatible, most likely the anti-aliasing, or texture filtering is the culprit.. Like I said I don't have your particular card so I'm unfamiliar with it's control software...  Mine by default uses application settings to run all apps/games, that overrides the card's control and goes with what the game wants it to.. In most cases that works great and does not require actions, in some cases, particularly old/incompatible games you need to actually tell it to override the game's preference and not use the settings since the game doesnt support them.  I would play with those settings in your video card's control panel and see if there isnt a combo that makes it stop filtering the 3D rendering...