Xplorer4x4

[BETA July 21][WIP]Los Angeles Mod v2.0 4x4 W00ds Map v1

I'm really sorry if that was posted already, but tow truck has no rear wheels at all. Just a side note.

Looks so good, really. Only thing that freeplay map is missing is park patrol, in my opinion.

I don't think I will be including park rangers. If this was in a more rural area of the map then yes but the patrol routes send an officer by the camp ground every few min or so. Because of that, I feel there is enough police presence in the map.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Curious if the download link is still active? When I try to download it just stays on starting? Thanks again.

As far as I know yes.

I don't think I will be including park rangers. If this was in a more rural area of the map then yes but the patrol routes send an officer by the camp ground every few min or so. Because of that, I feel there is enough police presence in the map.

As far as I know yes.

For some reason my computer wouldn't start it but got it to download on another one. Thanks again great set up. Gonna read the post to see about fixing the missing lights and water leaking  and hopefully how to keep traffic from blowing up on the tracks by the army lol.

For some reason my computer wouldn't start it but got it to download on another one. Thanks again great set up. Gonna read the post to see about fixing the missing lights and water leaking and hopefully how to keep traffic from blowing up on the tracks by the army lol.

Maybe try a different browser next time.

As for the water, the only fix is in the editor. Its a cosmetic thing for non-deluxe players. It will be fixed down the line. As for traffic, try it as is. It may or may not be to much. As for the railroad crossing by the army base, I moved the traffic light so traffic doesn't stop on the tracks. This should help.

Maybe try a different browser next time.

As for the water, the only fix is in the editor. Its a cosmetic thing for non-deluxe players. It will be fixed down the line. As for traffic, try it as is. It may or may not be to much. As for the railroad crossing by the army base, I moved the traffic light so traffic doesn't stop on the tracks. This should help.

Sweet thanks for responding so fast I appreciate it. Love this add on it's awesome can't wait to see what else you come up with.

True that... Besides, I remembered that there's no park police in original LA mod. For some reason I believed in contrary. 

Out of curiosity: that's the purpose of two traffic lights on the forest paths?)

True that... Besides, I remembered that there's no park police in original LA mod. For some reason I believed in contrary. 

Out of curiosity: that's the purpose of two traffic lights on the forest paths?)

Just because an agency isnt in the LA Mod doesnt mean I won't add it, I just feel it needs a worthwhile presence. If I had the map texture, I might be willing to make a larger camp ground to where I felt it was justified but at this time I dont have the map texture sadly. If by change any one has the original texture it sure would help me out.

As for the traffic lights, are you referring to the ones by the road construction? If so it's for the sake of traffic flow so theres a gap in timing between the two lights on each end.

I'm really sorry if that was posted already, but tow truck has no rear wheels at all. Just a side note. 

Looks so good, really. Only thing that freeplay map is missing is park patrol, in my opinion. 

The tow truck is a known bug, not sure if a fix has been found yet or not. I believe it was a scaling issue, from memory.

I just opened the editor and open the childs on the tow truck and changed the wheels, it used the freightliner

wheels on the front and none on the rear. I found the topkick wheels and added them.

Anyway, there're two models of flatbed in game... Gives options. 

I don't remember having two available in-game.

Hey Xplorer, I noticed after I did the wheels on the topkick that the vehicle sat kind of low,

if I give them the proper clearance the wheels are partially below the ground. so I adjusted

them so that the rear wheels are past the wheel wells. In-game it doesn't look at all noticeable.

Norm,

Can the beta testers please drop me a pm with their email Addy? I do not have internet at home anymore but I have been trying to get some things done. I am still waiting on models that were supposed to be done months ago. Still trying to get in touch with Hoppah about fixing the LA to fire station script.

Can the beta testers please drop me a pm with their email Addy? I do not have internet at home anymore but I have been trying to get some things done. I am still waiting on models that were supposed to be done months ago. Still trying to get in touch with Hoppah about fixing the LA to fire station script.

Sent you a PM on the original chat we had.

ALS Firetruck or AlS Ambo?

ALS Fire truck. But this happens only the second time that calls the truck if it is out of station.

example : I called ALS fire truck for a occurrence , if I call him again before he got to the station this error happens Edited by MikeyPI
When you need to modify your post there is a button in the bottom left with "Edit" on it, click this button and edit your post rather than posting 2x in a row.