JrFF34

[WIP] LAX/Additional Units Sub Mod

all you Need is LA Local Police, LAX Police, Federal Police.  If you want you can remove LA Local Police, but good work.

LAPD - Why wouldn't he use the LAPD already in the LA Mod?

LAX Police - See screen shot. He already did that.

Federal Police - Federal Police protect federal buildings. LAX is not a federal building.

He can do whatever he wants. If you have a suggestion, make it, otherwise quit telling people what they should or shouldn't do to their mods.

Tomorrow I have a few units Im going to work on...

Aerial Ladder

Battalion Chief

HazMat/USAR

As I may have mentioned before, this sub mod is NOT going to be based off of realism. I am fully aware of the units that the LAFD and LAFD LAX used but for the purposes of this sub mod, I would like to give a more variety of units to use (Especially if a new map is to be used). 

LAPD - Why wouldn't he use the LAPD already in the LA Mod?

LAX Police - See screen shot. He already did that.

Federal Police - Federal Police protect federal buildings. LAX is not a federal building.

He can do whatever he wants. If you have a suggestion, make it, otherwise quit telling people what they should or shouldn't do to their mods.

I was making a suggestion does he doesn't have a lot of work.

You need TO STOP STICKING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG. If you have a personal problem with me keep it to yourself. 

and by the way I saw the image. 

Tomorrow I have a few units Im going to work on...

Aerial Ladder

Battalion Chief

HazMat/USAR

As I may have mentioned before, this sub mod is NOT going to be based off of realism. I am fully aware of the units that the LAFD and LAFD LAX used but for the purposes of this sub mod, I would like to give a more variety of units to use (Especially if a new map is to be used). 

their is a mod call Creekview (I think) the map has a town, airport, and harbor you can take a look at it if you want and get some Ideas (if you need them). 

I was making a suggestion does he doesn't have a lot of work.

You need TO STOP STICKING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG. If you have a personal problem with me keep it to yourself. 

and by the way I saw the image. 

Where it doesn't belong? Last I checked this was an open forum. If you state something, I am free to respond. My only problem is your abysmal use of the English language as a US citizen. For example " If you want you can remove LA Local Police." There is a way to make suggestions, and there is a way not to. Telling some one they can do what they want with their mod is not the way to go about it.

This mod is going private for the time being.....

Might not be a bad idea as some people can't let people make a mod the way they want to. I haven't seen anything worth commenting on yet, but for some odd reason I actually have some faith that this will see the light of day. Even if it doesn't contain new scripts or anything fancy I think this could add some variety to the LA Mod freeplay maps by incorporating LAX in the the map in a big way. Maybe down the road I could even pitch in a small hand if this materializes in to a finished product.  ;)

Where it doesn't belong? Last I checked this was an open forum. If you state something, I am free to respond. My only problem is your abysmal use of the English language as a US citizen. For example " If you want you can remove LA Local Police." There is a way to make suggestions, and there is a way not to. Telling some one they can do what they want with their mod is not the way to go about it.

First of all I do live US but that doesn't mean that I am from the US which means that English is my second language. Since when do we need to know perfect English to be part of a topic in this forum?  so you don't see the words that say "IF YOU WANT"? doesn't that seems like a suggestion to you? Another point that I want to make you can't try to fix American English, you can't compare UK english to New Yorker english totally different on the meaning of the words.  

By the way last time I respond to you, since you were the one who came with and off topic conversation for a future advice again stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.... 

From here on out, If you have any suggestions, PM me and keep it out of public. There will be no toleration for fighting. If it arises, updates will not be posted. I would hate to do that too...

Jp3VtLf.png

New ARFF firefighters. 

Guys can we go back to topic and stup fighting please? But yea anyway this mod is constantly getting better:)

I agree, from what I've seen people tend to get into fights on every other topic in the mods section. How about if you have a problem with someone inbox message them and not clog up peoples topics with childish fighting

Off topic: JrFF34 aren't you Ryan from Modification Universe?

First of all I do live US but that doesn't mean that I am from the US which means that English is my second language. Since when do we need to know perfect English to be part of a topic in this forum?  so you don't see the words that say "IF YOU WANT"? doesn't that seems like a suggestion to you? Another point that I want to make you can't try to fix American English, you can't compare UK english to New Yorker english totally different on the meaning of the words.  

By the way last time I respond to you, since you were the one who came with and off topic conversation for a future advice again stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.... 

Then learn it(English)!

As for English variances, the words differ but he general way to make a statement is the same.

lmao at your silly childish threats, as if your going to come beat me up lol

Here's the rules. 

Right now, everyone I deemed as partaking in the fight in ANY WAY whatsoever will be getting a warning. Whether you started it or contributed. Those who said stop, this is your verbal warning. Don't push it anymore. Now, from this point forward, I'll be giving everyone a warning that so much as acknowledges there was a fight in this topic for creating spammy, and problematic posts. If you've already received a warning for the same, you'll receive a posting suspension.

This is getting out of hand. 

Next time I have to go in a topic and clean it up because of childish crap like this, I'll be doing a lot more than handing out warnings. 

I agree, from what I've seen people tend to get into fights on every other topic in the mods section. How about if you have a problem with someone inbox message them and not clog up peoples topics with childish fighting

Off topic: JrFF34 aren't you Ryan from Modification Universe?

Yes I am.

Not to be a dick but does that mean you have abilities beyond reskinning? If not, I am not putting you down as you can learn if you want. Simply curious!

I can skin and edit maps. I may be making a new model (a new crash truck) but I am unsure if I have the time for it. 

NEWS: Updates will be posted here usually once a week. Primary topic is being transferred to an outside community.. Link will be posted pending permission from staff.