goog

Type II ambulance model

I made this awhile back for my project but never used it.Somebody on the forum requested a model like this so I thought I would allow all you guys to use it.

I've updated all the leds and added the Whelen Liberty lightbar.This is Nnicos and Hoppahs models combined and altered by myself.The model is free to use and skin in your choice of agency, but no changes are allowed (especially the whellen 900's and 700's) to the model without permission!

If you use it publicly you need my permission and also you must credit all authors involved.

12bNPi0.jpg

DOWNLOAD FILE BELOW

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2nc3h6ai25bx1go/type+2+ambulance.rar

eZRTyde.jpg

I will also have a LA mod version to replace the old ambulance04,give me a few days so I can get the lights correct,then I'll upload it for download.

Download is now on post 1,you must rename the unit or keep as is if you put it in game folder.There are e4p's included in prototypes folder,if you want to name it your choice you'll need to make your own e4p's in the editor.

For those of you who are editor challenged,I'll make a LA mod named version to replace ambulance04.I'll put simple lights on it and you can swap out the original in game for the updated version.

Question regarding the main texture.  When I try to color it, some of the colors dont show up proper.  For example, the neon green I'm using shows up as a dark, pale green, and a gold shows up orange.  Any idea why this is happening?

Yes,Nnico's texture was set to indexed and you have to change it to RGB or download the following png I changed...

h3j434Y.png

If I was to put this in a mod all I would have to do is replace it from the older model?

No...you need to re-name the model and doors the same as the model your'e replacing,then you need to go in the editor and make e4p's for the doors,ect

or you can wait as I'm going to do a version named ambulance04 to replace the LA mod model.

Hey goog,

I opened up E.v3o in Z-Modeler.  How do you change the color of the light lenses?  I noticed you had several color options and I'm not a big fan of all clear lenses.

On the other version for the la mod I'll add coloured lens.

Over the last 3 days i have been working on lights. This is how they came out. Fitted with Poly's all around except the lightbar itself.

Good job.

May i suggest something ? Tone down the brightness of your head lights and overall scene lights. It's too bright and is a eye sore. Other than that, keep practicing ! It gets better every time.

Good job.

May i suggest something ? Tone down the brightness of your head lights and overall scene lights. It's too bright and is a eye sore. Other than that, keep practicing ! It gets better every time.

Is this any better? 

ClzsXRu.jpg?1

Looks good. I can't even get mine  to show up. It keeps showing up as a blue box. Any suggestions?

re-name the model files to what model your replacing,then go into the editor and make door e4p's.(read the posts next time! post#6 answers your question)

or wait and I'll have one that replaces ambulance04 in a few days for those who aren't  familiar with the editor.