ENG51INE

Adding and replacing vehicles in stations

I am stumped.... I have been trying for days to move some trucks around on a personal mod I have been working on, but nothing is working.  I have reviewed Hoppah's tutorial at http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/7020-replacing-a-vehicle-in-one-of-the-fire-stations/ and have done everything stated, but I am still getting error messages and script error messages.

I have been playing around with the FD Command mod and am trying to move around the ambulances out of the large station and replace other units in outside stations.

I have moderate proficiency at scripting as well and working with virtual objects in the editor.

Again, I have looked through the threads and can not find a solution, hence my post.

I have attached the script file that I have been working with as a text document

LAToFireStation.txt

I am also having a problem to.  I changed the LA To Fire station script by Hoppah edited by Shane Green.  I changed the Tiller ladder to Basic aerial ladder.  The problem I am having is, it will not return back to Fire station 1. I wanted to make this change because Boston dose not use the Tiller anymore.  I think it could be tricky because the Tiller has two parts to it cabin.   I attached the script file thanks.  

LAToFireStation.zip