Nic

Tall Pines Mod [WIP]

post-42700-0-72834300-1384820035.png
City of Tall Pines! Fictional town, actual region of Lake Tahoe California/Nevada.

7v7z.png
Crown Vic' For the Tall Pines Police Department. Model: NNICO
post-42700-0-97708800-1384822484.png
Tall Pines Fire and Rescue. Model NNICO
SKINS ARE NOT FINAL
Team:

Nic
Hqueen

JOSEMA1701
Zach1019
If you would like to help in mod PM me.

PROGRESS:
Progress will change based on units added
Police
   50%

Fire
   N/A%

EMS
   N/A%

New Map
   1%

attachicon.gifTall Pines Logo.png

City of Tall Pines! Fictional town, actual region of Lake Tahoe California/Nevada. It has a police department (fiction), El Dorado County Sheriff (Non-fictional), and CHP and Nevada DPS. 

attachicon.gifCrown Vic Pic 1.png

Crown Vic' For the Tall Pines Police Department. Model: NNICO 

attachicon.gifAmbulance Pic 1.png

Tall Pines Fire and Rescue. Model NNICO

SKINS ARE NOT FINAL

If you would like to help in mod PM me. 

awesome job on the PD and ambo, can't wait to see what's next

I like it! Did you notice the front and back door tops on both the crown vics (TPPD & NPS) aren't quite flush?

Yup I'm Working on that but thx. :sporty:

If I was you I should do the lightbar more in the middle of the car, but beside that it looks cool

(something different then the most Black and White's)

Good Idea, I will try and add that.  :D

IMHO if thats fictional skin scheme, add some more details on dat police CV

7v7z.png

I took Your Idea and added unit number, a motto, and removed the forest for a badge. 

In keeping with Emc's idea perhaps replace the forest on the door with a badge. Is FD also going to be green?

I'm not sure yet what the FD will be. Most likely not a traditional red because it needs to fit with the ambulance. Maybe a White with hints of green. Not sure yet.

I would go with red for fire trucks and back a little off the green for the other units. Sure the theme of the town is green, its obviously a very forest-friendly place, but the primary purpose of the color on emergency vehicles is to catch the eye. I would at least add a bit more white to the ambulance.

I would go with red for fire trucks and back a little off the green for the other units. Sure the theme of the town is green, its obviously a very forest-friendly place, but the primary purpose of the color on emergency vehicles is to catch the eye. I would at least add a bit more white to the ambulance.

I'm am about to start a red engine. And I have made a battalion with the same green/white scheme as the ambulance. But yes I am trying to back off a little bit.