Nic

Tall Pines Mod [WIP]

Have you considered adding a Search and Rescue (SAR) unit of some sort?

The NPS operates some SAR teams

9168832945_2c8056740d.jpg

Some area have regional SAR teams

NewTruck2.jpg

And other area have SAR teams run by the local fire department or by the Sheriff's Department. Some SAR teams also operate independently.

Well this is a fictional mod so you can do whatever you want! I think a reskin of the either one of the small rescue units from the LA mod would match with what most SAR teams used. That would save time as opposed to having to model a whole new thing like big over snow machine. Heck even a reskin of a ambulance would work apparently. The setting looks very nice, it would be great to have a new rural/mountain map.

Well this is a fictional mod so you can do whatever you want! I think a reskin of the either one of the small rescue units from the LA mod would match with what most SAR teams used. That would save time as opposed to having to model a whole new thing like big over snow machine. Heck even a reskin of a ambulance would work apparently. The setting looks very nice, it would be great to have a new rural/mountain map.

do4k.png

I'm thinking this model but im not sure. And I also might have a ficitional county.

I am aware of the back brake lights being messed up. Haha :tongue2: I haven't been doing lighting for long so until I get everything sorted out with my lighter then I'll be practicing. Tell me ideas or suggestions.

the rig it self is awesome, you need to move Tall Pines Fire Dept.. up on the cab doors cause you cant read fire dept. and replace the words tall pines light rescue with ether rescue or  squad on the side of the box, remove the witting on the front of the box because it doesn't  work. that is my suggestions 

the rig it self is awesome, you need to move Tall Pines Fire Dept.. up on the cab doors cause you cant read fire dept. and replace the words tall pines light rescue with ether rescue or  squad on the side of the box, remove the witting on the front of the box because it doesn't  work. that is my suggestions 

Yes I have fixed that thx.