NathanDollinger

CreekSide 2.1.1 Public Release

I like the mod but one suggestion maybe is to have actual stations for the AMR rigs instead of them parking outside just something i noticed but other then that i really like it!

I actually enjoy them without stations. First, this map already has a lot of fd stations on it. Also, at least by me, some private ambulance services, such as a hospital contracted by a town or county to provide medical service, normally don't have stations but park along the side of the road or in designated areas. I regulary see them parked next to 7/11's waiting on calls.

Also, damn that camping grounds area  :8: , the fires get out of control there so easily. Anytime I see one shrub go on fire there now the whole city responds.

I actually enjoy them without stations. First, this map already has a lot of fd stations on it. Also, at least by me, some private ambulance services, such as a hospital contracted by a town or county to provide medical service, normally don't have stations but park along the side of the road or in designated areas. I regulary see them parked next to 7/11's waiting on calls.

Very true. The ambulances are actually parked at stations. Every ambulance is parked next to a building where the crew "lives" (imagination required). The exception is the ambulance at the hospital, which is just parked there as you mentioned. Where I work (AMR), our stations are small business offices hidden away in buisness complexes/buildings which have been converted into living quarters. We just park our ambulances as close to the door as is feasible.

Also, damn that camping grounds area  :8: , the fires get out of control there so easily. Anytime I see one shrub go on fire there now the whole city responds.

If there is a fire in the campground, STOP what you are doing and send Forestry 1 immediately to put it out. 9/10 it takes care of it. Sending Engine and Brush 87 as backup in case things get out of hand right away is also a good strategy. If the fire is a tree that your forestry can't get to...use an airdrop. :P

Unfortunately we only have old media. I'll see if we can't rustle something up. May get a few members up and have a dispatch game. ;)

I don't suppose their are pictures or videos of this mod so we can see what it looks like before we download it?

;) haha

Glad y'all are enjoying this mod! Like I said before if y'all are interested in the most up to date version head on over to our website and join up!!! We have an excellent modding team bringing us the latest and greatest!!!

http://www.emergencyopscommand.com/

I don't suppose their are pictures or videos of this mod so we can see what it looks like before we download it?

We actually recorded a 4 man game today, it should be up soon with some video clips and pictures as well!

For all that need/want pictures or videos of the mod, look on their website and click announcements then media. Awesome awesome vids on there ^_^

Yea not all of them are V2.1.1 some are from when we first started and on from there.

In airport busses do traffic jam :) nothing else found yet

The majority of the bugs with traffic, including buses are fixed in the newer versions. 

Hard part is having time to join these groups. I will just have to wait and hope you guys release the updated version. Either way nice work guys

This will probably be updated in a month or so, if you have problems with activity we make exceptions.. Feel free to submit an application and we can see what we can do. :)

Where do i install the Corona''s HELP...I Think this Mod is going to be AMAZING but I can't stand the little White Blocks on the lights, Where do i install the coronas that they will be effective for the game

Just extract the folder with the coronas into the mod's "Textures" folder. Piece of cake...

On a different note: I think this on par or even better than Harbor City. I think it's a bit more realistic texture-wise. But I think if you could just add more variety to the sheriff vehicles and maybe adding a police commander, or something of the sort. Other than that, good work.

It actually wan't a p

Hello there a small problem with  the Ambulance lights working so I did a some modifications  if anyone interested here is the zip file.

http://youtu.be/_4i8jqMw2vE

It actually isn't a problem.... You have to download a light pack as mentioned on the first post!