Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

@Dyson:  Sorry for the delay....Thanks for your response to my problem.  It seemed that I had 2 older versions of C++ on the computer.  After I removed, them I no longer go the C++ error.  I still sometimes get CTD despite having my Graphics card (Radeon 4800 HD Series) and the graphics settings on the game at the lowest.  When I am actually able to play, I don't have any issues other than the crazy traffic and crazy pedestrians.    I'm used to people yielding to lights and sirens, but EM4's creators didn't add that as a feature.  Guess it would've been kind of difficult.  Anyway, thanks again for the response.  The mod is AWESOME!  It was well worth the wait!

AMD FX 4100 Quad core Processor

That's a Processor, not a Graphics Card. To find out what graphics card you have:

1. Click Start, then 'Run'.

2. Type in 'dxdiag' without the quotation marks.

3. Click Enter. 

4. When it's loaded, click the Display tab. 

5. Find 'Device'.

If you see the word 'Intel' in that box, you have an Intel Graphics card, and can only run Manhattan Mod v3 Standard Edition.

Hey great mod love it!!! :police:.

But i have one problem the lighting on the trucks and cars is doing lag spikes!

what should i do?

Ps im not running Intel :popcorn:

Ok how many units have lights on and do you have any programs in the background ie web browser? 

Can anybody help, my game freezes about 15 minutes into the game every time? I can hear the audio but the screen freezes and i have to quit the game. Any ideas? 

Specs: 

Hewlett Packard p6674y Model

AMD Phenom™ II X4 820 Processor 2.80 GHz

6 GB RAM

64 Bit OS Windows 7

HD Radeon HD 7800 Series 

Can anybody help, my game freezes about 15 minutes into the game every time? I can hear the audio but the screen freezes and i have to quit the game. Any ideas? 

Specs: 

Hewlett Packard p6674y Model

AMD Phenom™ II X4 820 Processor 2.80 GHz

6 GB RAM

64 Bit OS Windows 7

HD Radeon HD 7800 Series 

Does the audio loop? (like a certain part of a song continually plays till it crashes?)

Ps I think you signature is a bit big ;) haha

Very awesome work guys! But these service vans(the red ones) aren`t in the mod,is that normal? And every time i play it  crashes...

P.S. No intel

What he was using is in tec section ;)

Dyson, a small suggestion to help with the traffic congestion issue some people have: The police helicopter in the winterburg mod has a command that makes all the traffic on the map disappear and reset itself, maybe something similar in this mod would be quite helpful?

Hi everybody; I always get a CTD after loading freeplay; I tried running the game as Admin and at the first time it worked, [so it's not a problem wirh graphics I think]  but when I tried to move a police unit on the first call, the game just crashed. I tried like 4 more times running as admin but again the game crashes after loading freeplay; I'm running with 4GB Ram and AMD A6 3670with Radeon HD6530 Graphics.

PS: I've got EM4 Edicion Oro (Spanish version for EM4 Deluxe) Would the problem be related to this? Anyway; excellent mod, keep it up with the work guys! :) Greetings from Argentina :holdglass:

Dyson, a small suggestion to help with the traffic congestion issue some people have: The police helicopter in the winterburg mod has a command that makes all the traffic on the map disappear and reset itself, maybe something similar in this mod would be quite helpful?

It's not the traffic, but rather the people.  Still, that would be cool to see haha.

A script like this is already being worked on, but seeing another mod that has done this will help :)

Hi everybody; I always get a CTD after loading freeplay; I tried running the game as Admin and at the first time it worked, [so it's not a problem wirh graphics I think]  but when I tried to move a police unit on the first call, the game just crashed. I tried like 4 more times running as admin but again the game crashes after loading freeplay; I'm running with 4GB Ram and AMD A6 3670with Radeon HD6530 Graphics.

PS: I've got EM4 Edicion Oro (Spanish version for EM4 Deluxe) Would the problem be related to this? Anyway; excellent mod, keep it up with the work guys! :) Greetings from Argentina :holdglass:

I'm not familiar with that version at all, are you running as deluxe or normal? This mod doesn't have a deluxe option.