mdjse1

Unit Pack For LA mod

In my opinion, DEA would definitely fit nicely into missions like Sting on Drugs Cartel, the raid in Station area (arrest all dealers) and fire in barn (drug lord estate).

Yea they would :)

In my opinion, DEA would definitely fit nicely into missions like Sting on Drugs Cartel, the raid in Station area (arrest all dealers) and fire in barn (drug lord estate).

I was speaking more in terms of freeplay as I have forgot what are in the real missions. However, as best as I recall, the Raid in Station Area is something LAPD/LASD and maybe CHP would be more likely to handle.

Really? so then what do I do with the file named mdjse1 I can assure you that there are no other files with that name for me to paste into 

If its in model it goes in model.  If its in unit it goes in unit.  His units are their own folder so in the model folder they dont go in fire or something, that's why it says 10 mdjse.

Does this have the old units or do i need to move them? 

Federal Agency Pack  is different from "Federal Department and LA County Additional Units for LA mod".

(Federal Agency Pack doesn't include UN, ARC, LA County FD, PRN)

Federal Agency Pack  does not include LA mod units and this mod units are separated from LA units.

So, you have to move Federal Agency Pack files to LA mod folder.(copy and paste)

Is there not a way to merge them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Federal Agency Pack Units also are separated from Only "Federal Department and LA County Additional Units for LA mod" units(for example PRN, ARC, UN, LA County FD).

So, it is possible to merge them, but if you want to merge them, you have to work in order to combine them.(for example - Script, Specs files...)