Handsup!

What i find on German EM4 sites.

http://www.emergency...aseItem&id=1080

This is insane. Why, why, would anyone ruin the Emergency 4 engine and use it for this, monstrosity. Diarrhea simulator...Ugh.

But, i also found some gems that i can't see on the EMP forums, or at least English section. I found little scripting gems, such as Ice Mod. Ice mod puts you in the situation of a plane crash survivor. This mod makes use of the EM4 engine to create a brilliant mod. http://www.emergency...aseItem&id=1082 is the link to Ice Mod. I also found this: http://www.emergency-forum.de/index.php?page=DatabaseItem&id=802 This is an improved version of Emergency 4, the units are updated and many new added, to bring about the realism EM4 should have been shipped with. http://www.emergency...em&id=1095?? And Polen Modifikation, a nice Poland mod that has a variety of units.

I'm sorry if everybody knows these, and everyone who has an EMP account has a EMF.de account, i just wanted to share these :)

Germans and their simulators...

What do you expect from a country that has simulators for:

• Trucks
  • Farming
  • Buses
  • Woodcutting
  • Ski resorts
  • Port operations
  • Street sweeping
  • Garbage collection
  • Mail/parcel delivery
  • Airport control tower operations
  • Airport firefighting
  • Stone quarry
  • Snowcat
  • Mining
  • Cranes
  • Diggers
  • Construction
  • Towing
  • Blasting operations
  • Road works
  • Skyscraper construction
  • Subways
  • Water park operation
  • Welding
  • HAZMAT operations
  • City driving
  • Offshore platforms
  • Surgery
  • Bungee
  • Bridge building

Yeah, and this is not an exhaustive list. I just looked at the search results on a site for "Simulator". And several of these activities are covered by more than one game/franchise. So yeah... I guess the porta-potty simulator just had to be made at some point...

The worst simulation game would probably be Road Construction Simulator, or alternatively, Pêche Simulator found here! It's a game where the case reads "Plongez dans l'univers de la pêche sportive" - Meaning, plunge into the universe of sport fishing.

Who makes up this stuff? :WTF:

Rlast

The worst simulation game would probably be Road Construction Simulator, or alternatively, Pêche Simulator found here! It's a game where the case reads "Plongez dans l'univers de la pêche sportive" - Meaning, plunge into the universe of sport fishing.

Who makes up this stuff? :WTF:

Rlast

I played Road Sim, the gameplay would be good but i spent 10 mins laying cones.

And Voodoo, some of them, particularly HAZMAT sounds interesting. Also don't forget we're the ones posting fap.jpg on videos of fire trucks responding to an MVA in a game no one knows, lol.

This is insane. Why, why, would anyone ruin the Emergency 4 engine and use it for this, monstrosity. Diarrhea simulator...Ugh.

Got to say it was pretty well made, I mean really, a emergency game to $h*t Simulator. Definatly something the developers never thought would happen to their game

It's... a joke....

...welches sind als kritischer Seitenhieb in Richtung der zahlreichen, sinnfreien Simulatoren verstehen lässt.

Translated means "... All this really is is a joke aimed at all of the stupid simulators available on the market."

The plane crash one looked good though.

It's... a joke....

Translated means "... All this really is is a joke aimed at all of the stupid simulators available on the market."

The plane crash one looked good though.

Month old thread, also, i understand it's a joke, you don't understand what i'm saying is a joke ;)

I have just gone over the TOS and I couldn't find anything on the "don't post in dead threads sections" could a admin or someone point me in the right direction.

I do believe that even if the thread is a month old it is not considered a "dead thread" there are some mods that go MONTHS with out any new updates on them. I believe if we are going to come up with a way to call a thread dead (if there isn't already a guild line. like i said I couldn't find anything) then it should be either half a year or a full year or even three months. But calling a thread dead after one month is a bit excessive.

Way to go about being a dick there brother.

No problem :)

I loved it when you added to the conversation by trying to play moderator and then called me a dick!

Anywho, if you haven't seen it, EFDE has an old bootleg of my JD mod. The old beta :D It's under fiktiv in EM3 section.

I have just gone over the TOS and I couldn't find anything on the "don't post in dead threads sections" could a admin or someone point me in the right direction.

I do believe that even if the thread is a month old it is not considered a "dead thread" there are some mods that go MONTHS with out any new updates on them. I believe if we are going to come up with a way to call a thread dead (if there isn't already a guild line. like i said I couldn't find anything) then it should be either half a year or a full year or even three months. But calling a thread dead after one month is a bit excessive.

True that we do not have a special section on dead posts and what not in our Terms of service, we do recommend abiding by the Nettiquite, found here: http://www.livinginternet.com/i/ia_nq.htm (link from TOS)

I can't be bothered to find WHERE it talks about dead posting, but I know it's frowned upon.

The reason we don't have a definition of dead topics is because it varies from topic to topic, really. For example, many people consider the NYC Mod topic dead, because there hasn't been any posts in ages in it. Now if I posted in there, or any other team member (ignore the fact we're staff) with information about the mod, it would bring the topic back to life, acceptably. Similarly, anyone can post in the LA mod bugs or FAQ topics, regardless of how long it's been since the last post, as this is acceptable. Other topics do have expiration dates. Really, it relies on your common sense, but my rule of thumb everywhere, is if I need to stop to think if I should post in fear of resurrecting the topic, I shouldn't post there.

If you have any questions on particular topics, feel free to contact me in PM or even if you just want a more in depth explanation, I'll either do it by PM or if I think that this should be public (Common sense isn't always common) I'll add it to the tips from the staff topic ;)

No problem :)

I loved it when you added to the conversation by trying to play moderator and then called me a dick!

Anywho, if you haven't seen it, EFDE has an old bootleg of my JD mod. The old beta :D It's under fiktiv in EM3 section.

I'm blowing my internet police whistle now. Let's just drop this before he retaliates, and then you retaliate, and then I've gotta ban you both. I don't like banning members who are generally well behaved. Actually, wait, I do ;)

In that case, feel free to respond to his instigation, and make a full fight out of it :P

Way to go about being a dick there brother.

Way to go about being a dick there brother indeed. Except I don't consider you a brother, or any relation, not even my third cousin twice removed. And I also don't use the phallus to insult people. The phallus is a very important part of life, and I think calling someone one of the most important parts of human life is quite stupid*. Perhaps a simple conversation with him would be a more gentlemanly, if not civil (and expected) thing to do. If you want to be a big boy one day, you have to act like a gentleman, not a large child.

The man has a point though. If the last post would be a year ago I'd understand, but it's just a month...

See my first response in regards to death times of topics. I wouldn't consider this cold, but perhaps flat lined.

*No, I'm not phallo-centric, but without the phallus, natural procreation tends to cease and we all die out.