FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

The la map link does not work anymore?!?

https://mega.co.nz/#!KUI3GDDD!3NIqFyzMAQjm9djvNTWHkG3XoL4Boli6Dtx8Pm2eK0k

Should work. My post is at the bottom of that page, I removed the top post. As I said, this is a WIP version and I'm open to suggestions. Vehicles aren't scripted in fully, just placed and things on the map are still missing. I'll be updating a better version next week. It does have different ambulances on the map (the one next week will have more), now it only has one double ambulance.

That link should work

Yet I have more bad news for Boston.  My brother officer, Boston Police Officer Dennis Simmond past away April 10, 2014 while attending training at Boston Police Academy ,due to in line of duty injury from the Boston Bombing,  Back in April of last year after the Boston Marathon Bombing,  Office Dennis Simmond was part of the chase involving Boston bombing suspects in Water town where he received his life threaten injury that was a resulted in the death of Officer Simmond.  Officer Dennis Simmond was a police officer in the Manhattan district of Boston B-3 where he proudly served and later in his career moved on to the Anti crime unit making the streets of Boston safe and working with troubled youths.  Officer Simmond will be missed by his co workers family and friends.

Police Officer Dennis Simmons my you rest in peace and my time heal the family's and friends and co works harts.

post-14435-0-39647600-1397614500_thumb.j

post-14435-0-50380200-1397614508_thumb.j

Any one know how to update coronas i moved and replaced the files in the old coronas but it still has the whit boxes over the lights any know how to fix this?

If you go back and look through the topic there is another post that has a different fix you need another file to fix the white boxes i had the same issue but that fixed it finally.