eyespy900

essex mod news

Alpha textures can be quite tricky sometimes, though once you get the hang of them they shouldn't be too much of a problem.

With alpha textures, instead of working mainly with the layers panel you work with the channel panel; this can be found on the right side of the screen, where you find your layers; 3 buttons, Layers, Channels and Paths. If it is not there, you can find it by going to the top of the screen, and clicking on Window and enabling it through there. (Photoshop CS5)

In the most basic terms, anything you paint completely black in the channel panel will become transparent on the image, and anything that is painted completely white will be shown; it acts like a layer mask in that respect, hiding and showing parts according to what colour the programme reads them as.

For more information, and a much clearer example of how this works, check this out:

http://www.axialis.c...al-misc001.html

thanks. i will have a look.

i have finished the skin on the ford s-max armed response unit

smaxc.jpg

i have been working on the essex air ambulance. they currently use an md-902 explorer, how ever, the closest thing to that is part of the netherlands 0.70 mod. they state that no-one can use any models from that mod. so i decided to do the ec135 eurocopter that essex used before the md-902 explorer. i hope you all like it.

essexaa.jpg

will there be stations like the LA mod I KNOW its alot of work before people start to moan its just a question

unfortunatly not. there might be in future releases, but i have to learn how to do the scripting for that.

it will be the same as v 1.0 but many more units, better models,