AZNALUBMA

[Private] Rome mod

Hello guys, this is my thread to show you my work, I will update the topic every time I have something new to show you, to receive comments and suggestions.

To the Italian friends, and those who will hopefully like my work I say this from the start: this is a PRIVATE modification and I won't release it because it's a long work and it's still in progress and, most important reason, because I am not the creator of the models I modified and I do not have their permission for public release.

I don't have a "ToDo list" I make models in my few spare time and I want to share my work with you, I can't script and I can't create maps so it's not properly a complete mod, but just few models I replace in the games I like the most.

the following screenshots represent models taken from RTS mod, Polish mod 2012, Copenhagen mod 1.0 (and other creators I will mention as soon as I recall them) and modified by me, AZNALUBMA, aka Jack (from other forums you might know)

This project is NOT related to the Italian mod from EmC-Unit but I might consider giving him my models if he wants to use them in his mod.

Enjoy.

post-35540-0-47418900-1356904527.png

post-35540-0-21332400-1356904540.png

post-35540-0-17595100-1356904556.png

post-35540-0-47142600-1356904562.png

Thank you!

I'd like to add few comments:

Alfa Romeo 159: Sadly I coulnd't paint the Alfa Romeo 159 as I wanted since the model has a strange mapping and I didn't change the lightbar since it's included in the 3D model and I didn't modify it.

Fiat Ducato: I edited some spoilers and added to the roof

Iveco: missing lightbar and wheels.

[EN]To print a screenshot you can just press "Stamp" on your keyboard then paste it on windows paint.

Nice job! I love the police units and the ambulances you've done, I can fix the textures if you need, I can give you the few things I did if you want to add them to your mod!

Please use English since it's the official forum language :)

[iT]per fare le foto ai modelli non ti serve la cam, puoi usare il tasto STAMP e poi incollare la foto su paint, vengono molto bene, mi piace un sacco quello che hai fatto se vuoi ti do una mano a sistemare le scritte "polizia" sulle macchine e cose del genere, ho visto che sei capace a modellare 3D, io no, se vuoi ti do una mano, oppure se preferisci ti mando quello che faccio e lo aggiungi al tuo mod.

Se riesci scrivi in inglese perchè il forum lo usa come lingua sennò ti bannano :)

[EN] I'm not really able to model in 3D, I just deleted the part of the flashing, so I got the same model but with the flashing bar transparent.

For the writing, I would be really happy if you help me, if you will send the entire compressed folder (if I can)

Nice work on the mod :12:

you should really try and get permission or team up with Emc-unit

I'm too maniac about the standarts and quality...

But anyway AZNALUBMA helping me with my mod

gabri1799 i don't see any credits belong to me (for using my lightbars) you must remove them from cars and change the screeneshots

The stuff you've done already looks awesome and I really appreciate your texture work, good job sir! :happy:

Regarding the Unita Artificieri, you could try to add some grey outlines on the white section, to give it the impression of depth :) I mean try to draw them on as if you were adding window on the side of the white section, but just the outline is drawn, and the rest is just white. You could also try and use an overlay. If you need any help, I could sure take a quick look for you; just shoot a quick PM my way.

Rlast.